Thread: Alex Moore (Liam Boyle)

Exclamation Alex Moore (Liam Boyle)

Emmerdale has confirmed that Naomi Walters will strike up a romantic connection with a familiar face next week.

Naomi has just ended her relationship with Nate Robinson, dumping him for not wanting to spend time with her or have any fun.

In next week's episodes, Naomi arranges a date with Dawn Fletcher's troublesome ex-boyfriend Alex Moore.

Naomi is oblivious to the problems that she might be getting herself into by associating herself with Alex, who has shown in the past that he's not to be trusted.

Dawn is shocked when she later spots Alex and Naomi flirting outside the caf?.

Charles Anderson is also concerned to see Naomi and Alex on a date together, as he fears that his daughter could be getting involved with someone dangerous.

Will Naomi listen to the warnings she'll inevitably receive about Alex, or will she decide to give him a chance?

Alex has appeared in Emmerdale on and off since December 2021.

Since Alex arrived in the village, many of his storylines have centred around his desire to play a role in the upbringing of his son Lucas. He was also later revealed as the father of Clemmie Reed, who Dawn is currently fostering.

The troublesome character was last seen in the show in November last year, when Will Taylor and Kim Tate teamed up to teach him a lesson.

Appalled that Alex was threatening to take Clemmie away unless Dawn paid him off, Will and Kim took revenge by locking him in the Home Farm stables overnight.

Alex appeared to take note of the warning and has kept his distance ever since, but what is bringing him back to the village now?

kim should get her money back as he has returned

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...x-naomi-truth/

Emmerdale has confirmed that Alex Moore's relationship with Naomi Walters is a sham.

Alex, who is the troublesome ex-boyfriend of Dawn Fletcher, recently sparked suspicion from Naomi's family when he started a romance with her.

Naomi's father Charles and brother Ethan have both made it clear that they don't trust Alex. Ignoring their complaints, Naomi believes that Alex deserves a second chance despite his criminal past.

In next week's episodes, Charles apologises for being so unwelcoming towards Alex. Sadly, it soon becomes clear that Charles was right to be worried.

Hanging out at the Anderson house, Alex is intrigued to overhear Charles' partner Manpreet take a phone call about the surgery's drug delivery. Once Alex gets a moment alone, he makes a furtive phone call himself.

It's then revealed that Alex's entire relationship with Naomi is a sham, as he's hoping to rob the surgery.

The villain gets his chance when he learns that the surgery building is being closed due to the electrics being vandalised.

Alex steals Manpreet's surgery keys from her bag and arms himself with a crowbar, hoping to look for drugs.

When Manpreet arrives, she's confused to find the front door open and heads to her office.

Alex waits nearby, with his crowbar raised. Will he go on the attack?

Karene Peter, who plays Naomi, explained: "If Naomi knew the truth, I think she would be very angry and very devastated that she had trusted this guy. She'd be super embarrassed as well, because she's defended him against everyone having their views on him.

"Naomi will feel very let down that she was played by this guy, who has drawn her in and used his charm to get her on side."

Asked whether Naomi will want payback, Karene replied: "I think part of her would definitely want revenge. I don't know if her family would let her do anything, but she'd want revenge.

"I think Naomi would be torn, as she is a misunderstood soul. I think she'd feel devastated more than angry, but I'm sure there'd be a part of her that would want to get Alex back for what he's done."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (14-03-2023)

a mystery hit and run storyline as Alex is left for dead after being knocked over, will or naomi?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    a mystery hit and run storyline as Alex is left for dead after being knocked over, will or naomi?
    I think it will be Will or Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think it will be Will or Charles
    or caleb to frame will or kim?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (28-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    or caleb to frame will or kim?
    Or the head drug guy that Clare keeps warning Alex about, She said "he wants his money now"

Thread Information