Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: scooter

Quote Originally Posted by crazylea88
    has she been raped before.. i didnt know that (well i cant remember anyway)

SL has never been raped, it was consensual sex that bethany was conceived in

I remember it well, she came back with an head transplant and they totally changed her character. The old Sarah-Louise was so different. They came up with this bizarre idea to get her up the duff in a second and it just came out of nowhere.

ET Gail and dopey Mahhhtin didn't say very much to her either (glad he's going, he's as wooden as my kitchen door).

I'm fed up to the back teeth of Scooter. Who is he? What is he there for?

the fish storyline is yawn fest but it is nice to see theyve paired her up with someone different and nice but she never seems to look after beth anymore does she?

With Gail working full time trying to bring back the medical centre from wherever it's vanished to and Audrey working full time earning a packet in her backstreet hairdressing salon you would think Sarah would be lumbered with the baby but she goes to work herself and allover the place like the pub etc...

Maybe David does all the babysitting or Mahhhtin?

It's not like Mahhhtin works or anything is it. Only when there's someone from Weatherfield in the hospital will you see Mahhhtin there and he seems to work allover the place.

so she wasnt raped then? and yeah scooter is really boring and i dont see the point in his character to be honest! and this is rather random but im being stalked by a fly >.<

No she wasn't raped they turned her into an irresponsible child who slept around.

scooter is a bit weird but as long as they are both happy who are we to judge? lol!

~*~Shannis will last 'FOREVER', i mean it!~*~
    ~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

I could have sworn she was raped by that phaedolphile guy that she chatted to on-line. My mistake maybe, but I remember him chasing her round the house and trying to force himself on her,anyone remember?

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    I could have sworn she was raped by that phaedolphile guy that she chatted to on-line. My mistake maybe, but I remember him chasing her round the house and trying to force himself on her,anyone remember?
    The guy who also played Peter Phelan in Brookside (the hairdresser)

Yeah she didn't get raped by him though, she escaped.

Scooter is really annoying, but i can sort of understand why they've paired her with someone like that. If they kept having stories with her, a bad boyfriend and a relationship which ended in disaster over and over again, then it would become very VERY boring

Thread Information