Thread: monday!

monday!

i cant wait for mondays episode when demi does what she does to stacey!(i cant say what cos that will be a spoiler)!

i no i cant wait to see that either it is going to be so funny and demi needs a bit of a storyline

she does doesnt she?? but can you think of any storyline she could have?

Please, no one say what happens!

we wont but its funny. seen pictures in paper today. thats all ill say till monday after ive finished rolling around laughing(which may actually take till tuesday morning he he he) lol!

adbjcs, post the spoiler in the spoiler forum. Thats what this site is about. Don't tease people with a spoiler as that will earn you a warning, especially posting a teaser in the general forum!

i have actually told people what the spoiler is in the spoiler section. im sorry if ive posted wrong again. its like i cant do right here. im sorry. i dont want a warning but i suppose i deserve one cos i keep posting wrong. im still new and i dont want to upset anyone. ill hopefully learn soon but i can fully understand if you give me a warning. im sorry.

Chill, its ok!!! .

Just remember for next time

Quote Originally Posted by adbjcs
    i have actually told people what the spoiler is in the spoiler section. im sorry if ive posted wrong again. its like i cant do right here. im sorry. i dont want a warning but i suppose i deserve one cos i keep posting wrong. im still new and i dont want to upset anyone. ill hopefully learn soon but i can fully understand if you give me a warning. im sorry.
    My apolgies if you've already told people in the spoiler section. Just mention it next time that you have posted it.

And we don't just dish out warnings here for the fun of it. Its to keep some order to the boards, otherwise we'd have people posting all over the place amongst other things ...

So chill. There's no warning.

ok mate cheers. by the way thanks for advice on smiles. ive just done one on a post on sport forum. im learning slowly. good win for england werent it? anyway im off to pub so ill c you later.

Thread Information