Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Beatrix (Bea) Nilsson (Bonnie Anderson)

Lol most of them don?t seem to ?work? even when at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    Does Bea work ? Or is her job just hanging at her aunties house and going to the pub for a beer or two every now and then...
    butting in others business

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    butting in others business
    Yep, and being unreasonably upset when they do something she doesn't like. Like when Elly, her sister struggling with being released from prison following a murder trial and having a hard time getting a job or a new group of friends because of the stigma of said murder trial and subsequent book, decided it might be better to leave Erinsborough.

How very dare she.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

tayfanatic (27-07-2020)

her new bloke looks like ned

Digital Spy article - Bonnie/Bea leaving Neighbours mid-year:

Neighbours star Bonnie Anderson confirms exit from Bea Nilsson role
    Bea will be leaving Ramsay Street later this year.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-nilsson-exit/

Neighbours will be saying goodbye to Bea Nilsson later this year, as actress Bonnie Anderson has confirmed that she is leaving the soap after three years in the role.

Bonnie has told Australian newspaper the Sunday Herald Sun that she will soon be departing Ramsay Street, with Bea's final scenes expected to air in mid-2021. No details about her exit plot have yet been revealed.

"I was like a pig in mud at that place," she said of her time on the soap. "Neighbours really changed my life for the better in so, so many ways. I feel like at the age I was, 23, when I joined the show it has really shaped me into the person that I am today.

"I have overcome a lot, I have grown and I am proud of the way I live my life. It was really good to have that structure and now after 3? years on that show I have decided it is time for me to continue challenging myself and create space to focus on my music and songwriting and more acting."

Bonnie, who rose to fame at the age of 12 after winning Australia's Got Talent in 2007, also gave fans a hint about what she'll be getting up to after leaving Erinsborough, saying that she wants to "try different things" in her career.

"I don't want to stick with just one thing," she said. "I am ready to spread my wings. I am ready to fly. First up, it is going to be nice to get into the studio and write some songs and put them out there."

During her time on Neighbours Bonnie had the opportunity to sing the soap's iconic theme song and secured a Logie Award nomination for Most Popular New Talent, while she has also been involved in a number of big storylines as Bea.

Bea's latest plot has seen her being put in serious danger after she was accidentally poisoned by a pie containing death cap mushrooms made by Roxy Willis (Zima Anderson), who had been unaware that she was using a toxic ingredient in her cooking.

Having eaten a whole pie containing the dangerous mushrooms, Bea collapsed and was taken to hospital. After finding out about Bea's condition Roxy and Kyle Canning (Chris Milligan), who thought they had got rid of all the dangerous pies, were guilt-stricken and vowed to confess the truth.

But when Bea regained consciousness, her words stopped Roxy and Kyle from revealing the truth...

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and weekdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

And:

Neighbours star Bonnie Anderson confirms Bea Nilson exit
    Anderson joined the soap back in 2018 but will make her final appearance later this year.

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/soaps/...a-nilson-exit/

And:

Bye-bye Bea! Neighbours star Bonnie Anderson reveals she's leaving Ramsay Street
    Sob!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...on-leave-66860
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 22-02-2021 at 21:19.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-02-2021), Ruffed_lemur (21-02-2021)

I?m not too sad that Bea is leaving, I personally don?t think she?s a good actress.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

courseiam (22-02-2021), lizann (22-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Mirjam View Post
    I?m not too sad that Bea is leaving, I personally don?t think she?s a good actress.
    Feel exactly the same. She's been quite annoying as a character too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to courseiam For This Useful Post:

Mirjam (22-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by courseiam View Post
    Feel exactly the same. She's been quite annoying as a character too.
    Absolutely! Always pouting....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

courseiam (23-02-2021)

I will miss Bea.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (22-02-2021)

Feels like she's run out of things to do since the major Finn storyline. She doesn't even go to work anymore.

Thread Information