Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Den alive??

Dirty Den alive??

Is dirty Den actually dead??

I read on the imdb eastenders board that he isnt dead (we didnt actually see his body) and that he comes back for a final showdown with Phil Mitchell

Has anybody anything to back this up or is a false rumor?

i would say its false.

how can he come back when he is buried underground

I hope it's true, we didn't actually see him being buried underground..

Den

Is dirty Den actually dead??

I read on the imdb eastenders board that he isnt dead (we didnt actually see his body) and that he comes back for a final showdown with Phil Mitchell

Has anybody anything to back this up or is a false rumor

that night no one saw zoe or sam or chrissie move him did we
    i think he`s done a trevor got up and walk out

He better be dead.... how credible would his return be?

i wouldn't mind if he was alive but i think that if they did that they would seriously lose alot more viewers because quite alot of people werent happy with his return. but i do agree that we didnt actually see his body being buried but i also think if they wanted him alive he could of ran out before chrisse hit him or something like that.

I think we can say he's dead. EE would loose all its credability if he was alive and that 2nd strike would have undoubtedly finished him. Remember Chrissie spent the entire night awake making sense of the situation so she would have surely heard him move the rubble away from himself and get out of the hole then leave leave. And why would he come back from the dead to attack Phil Mitchell, surely he'd want Chrissie to suffer. The whol situation is farsical. Definatley 100% not true

I agree!

It would be far to unrealistic for a character to come back from the dead once let alone twice. It would be like elderado or sunset beach all over again. I don't think many viewers would buy it and I can imagine alot of viewers switching of because of it too. It would be the lowest and desperate twist plot ever contrived from ee ever.

Den is dead and buried. Even though we didn't actually see him being buried I don't for a second believe that he is still alive.
    Last edited by Alisha; 25-03-2005 at 14:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    I agree!

It would be far to unrealistic for a character to come back from the dead once let alone twice. It would be like elderado or sunset beach all over again. I don't think many viewers would buy it and I can imagine alot of viewers switching of because of it too. It would be the lowest and desperate twist plot ever contrived from ee ever.

Den is dead and buried. Even though we didn't actually see him being buried I don't for a second believe that he is still alive.
    I second that! Why people have to come up with these ludicrous plots and actually think that there's so truth in it goes beyond me!

Dirty Den is Dead and it would be a bit unrealistic if he came back from the dead again even though we did not see his body

Thread Information