Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Geoff Metcalfe

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    I'm really hoping Tim will figure out something isn't right but he has his own stuff going on at the moment. I can't think of anyone who will be able to talk to Yasmeen and bring her to her senses - Alya has moved out and Geoff will probably isolate her from anyone who gets suspicious. Besides, it'll probably turn out like Eileen and Phelan, with Yasmeen unwilling to listen to anyone who tries to warn her.
    kathy or brian?

Is Tim's mother, Geoff's ex wife dead?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Is Tim's mother, Geoff's ex wife dead?
    They were divorced many years ago .. I can imagine the scriptwriters will think of a way to bring her to Coronation Street before long ....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

emerald (06-09-2019), parkerman (05-09-2019)

When he came into Corrie first, I remember he told Yasmeen that he had been married twice - his first wife died of cancer after a few years and he was divorced from his second wife. I'm presuming Tim's mother was the second wife but it was never really confirmed.
    Bringing her into the show would be great - she might be able to warn Yasmeen...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (07-09-2019), swmc66 (08-09-2019)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...marry-yasmeen/

Geoff and Yasmeen return as a married couple... as predicted by many of us ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

emerald (30-11-2019)

Upcoming scenes in ITV's Coronation Street will see Geoff Metcalfe getting even nastier towards his wife Yasmeen Nazir after they get home from Las Vegas.

Set to air on Monday, December 9, the pair return to Weatherfield as newlyweds, where their friends decide to arrange a party for them to celebrate their marriage.

In amongst the booze and food, a tiny hiccup occurs that really annoys Geoff, leading to another horrible altercation in the ongoing coercive control storyline.

At first, Geoff showers Yasmeen with compliments in front of the partygoers, singing her praises and noting how he never thought he'd find love again.

However, guest Cathy Matthews later bites into a crab canapé and encounters a shard of shell, carefully removing it while Geoff watches on with mounting irritation.

When everyone's gone home, Geoff accuses Yasmeen of embarrassing him in front of their guests, and retrieves the crab shell from the bin while suggesting she should eat it.

These scenes are part of Coronation Street's storyline that aims to highlight that domestic abuse isn't always physical.

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Monday, December 9 at 7.30pm on ITV.

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 01-12-2019 at 06:35.

I think this story line is very good,already my friends are talking about how they were not aware this bullying is a form of domestic violence, it is much more common than people
    realise and are living in misery every day, thinking they are the problem, Jasmeen is doing a good job of being subtly maniuplated into a shrew

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-12-2019), tammyy2j (18-12-2019)

How much longer do we have to put up with the Evil Geoff????

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    How much longer do we have to put up with the Evil Geoff????
    I reckon there is more to come, to be fair he has not done very much if he is to make Yasmeen's life a misery, these people go on for years making their partners suffer!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

lizann (02-01-2020), Perdita (29-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    I reckon there is more to come, to be fair he has not done very much if he is to make Yasmeen's life a misery, these people go on for years making their partners suffer!
    he LL get worse before killed off

Thread Information