byron for amy or chloe?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

MellBee (14-06-2022)

DS article:

Neighbours newcomer Byron Stone to hide secret after moving to Erinsborough
    The secret life of Byron Stone!

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-stone-secret/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Jane's son Byron is making a surprise arrival in Erinsborough, and in true Neighbours style, we will soon learn that he has a secret that he is keen to keep to himself.

Starting work with Toadie at Rebecchi Law, Jane is thrilled that Byron is settling in so quickly, while Nicolette still seems slightly on edge about her brother?s unexpected arrival.

But while Byron settles in and Jane beams about having her son back, it soon turns out that Byron has an interest in a different kind of work to the one that his family knows about ? and it is a good job that Mrs Mangel is not around to hear about it!

The mystery unfolds when Byron makes excuses to get out of a meeting at the law firm, and instead, he heads off with paperwork to see a mystery client, and things soon take a turn to the steamy side.

Byron has been making extra cash by working as a gigolo, and his move to Ramsay Street has done nothing to make him change his mind on that line of work.

But Byron is about to learn that keeping a secret in Erinsborough is never easy, and his side gig soon ends up getting in the way of the work that he is doing over at Rebecchi Law.

And it does not take long for Toadie to notice that something is amiss as Byron soon proves to not be as reliable as he had hoped.

Byron is late for work and meetings, and Toadie is quick to call him out on it, wondering if he does in fact want the job at all.

As Byron works to save his job and cover his tracks, how long will it be before his gigolo secret is revealed to his family ? and how will Jane react to the bombshell?

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (20-06-2022)

DS article:

Neighbours lines up heartbreak for Jane Harris with Mike Young update
    Mike isn't returning anytime soon.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-young-update/

Neighbours airs another cameo for Mike Young next week as Jane Harris receives some disappointing news.

Hollywood star Guy Pearce reprises his role as Mike for another video call, keeping fans up to date over the character's adventures in the UK.

Mike checks in with Jane following the recent death of David Tanaka, which has left their family devastated.

Jane puts on a brave face when Mike expresses his concerns over the various pressures that she's currently facing.

Mike's call comes as Jane is struggling to play referee between her daughter Nicolette Stone and Aaron Brennan, who seem oblivious to her own grief as they fight between themselves.

Jane is also busy overseeing a major transformation for Erinsborough High, which is merging with Terese Willis' new retirement village.

The school headteacher downplays her current problems as she doesn't want to worry Mike, but she adds that she can't wait to have his support in-person when he returns soon.

Sadly, Mike shares the news that his bosses have asked him to stick around for another three months.

Selfless Jane accepts that Mike needs to stay put, but once she hangs up the call, it's unclear whether she'll be able to handle this further time without him.

With Jane bitterly disappointed over Mike's continued absence, are the couple heading for rocky ground?

Guy Pearce was last seen in-person on Neighbours in early October, featuring in scenes which were filmed in the UK alongside Annie Jones, who plays Jane.

Since then, Mike has appeared on occasional video calls, letting Jane know about his current work as a tour guide.

The cameos have helped to continue Mike and Jane's storyline after their well-received scenes in the 2022 finale of Neighbours.

Neighbours airs the latest Mike and Jane scenes on Tuesday, March 5.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

DS article:

Neighbours hints at a sad split for Jane and Mike
    They've been in a long-distance relationship for months.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ng-split-hint/

Neighbours has hinted at a sad split for Jane Harris and Mike Young, with their long-distance relationship continuing to be a barrier.

The pair were reunited in the Channel 5 'finale' back in 2022, with their relationship continuing as the soap was rebooted by Amazon Freevee.

Mike is currently in the UK for work, with the distance putting a strain on his relationship with Jane, and actor Shiv Palekar has now teased that it could soon be curtains for the pair as he fronted a new 'Spill the Beans' video on Instagram.

"Hey everyone," he began, speaking in character as Haz Devkar. "Welcome to Harold's. I'm Haz and I'll be looking after you today. You know, working here, I try to keep myself to myself. You know, focus on the coffee, focus on the customers.

"But I do hear and see quite a lot of things that you might find interesting. For example, it's obviously awful what happened to David [Tanaka] - so sad. But Nicolette and Aaron really haven't been the same since. And I can't help but think there's something else going on there...

"And what is the deal with Chelsea? She's in here a lot and she always looks like she's up to no good...

"Oh and I'm worried about poor Jane. She's always on the phone to Mike, and while he does seem like a really nice 'Guy', I just don't know how long a relationship like that can last."

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3-_V...e-0d721331e965

The clip also teased a "big" development in the story for Paul, Terese and Toadie, with Haz concluding by saying there was "unfinished business" for the trio.

Mike is due to appear on screens next week as he makes a video call to Jane, but how long will their relationship last after he shares some bad news with her?

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (05-03-2024)

When JANE breaks up with MIKE, who will she be paired up with??? We need new characters!

Thread Information