Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast

Thread: Chrissie and Jake news?

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie
    Where abouts are they? It looks like they're in that restaurant, Fargo's is it? It's nice that he's kind of there for her amongst all the chaos that's happening next week.

Katie
    No, it's the living room and behind the bar. Here are the bigger photos for you -

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Thanks squarelady! Fantastic pictures. I'm sure all Jake and Chrissie fans will be very pleased to see them!

Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie
    Thanks squarelady! Fantastic pictures. I'm sure all Jake and Chrissie fans will be very pleased to see them!

Katie
    Thayt's alright, thought it only fair the spread the love!

Wow, great pics to come back to. Can't wait. I love the last one - the look she's giving him.

I'm guessing that all this was filmed after Joel found out he wasn't going to be axed, so it looks like now the J&C romance will be knotched up a few gears! Also it looks like Jake is being thrown into the heavy stuff in prep for all the big storylines when he returns!

Lovely piccys thanks So this week she tells him to get lost and next week she let's him take care of her awwww
    Last edited by Babe14; 14-06-2005 at 11:46.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Yeah apparently sharon gives her blessing! At the end of all about soap it like posts questions about what is happening next fortnight and it says...... Will chrissie finally seduce jake moon?

hope she does.
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Oh well, at least we now know Jake and Chrissie is not just a figment of our imagination now - they actually have some proper scenes together!
    Love Katie
    The wee Scottish lassie

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    I'm guessing that all this was filmed after Joel found out he wasn't going to be axed, so it looks like now the J&C romance will be knotched up a few gears! Also it looks like Jake is being thrown into the heavy stuff in prep for all the big storylines when he returns!

Lovely piccys thanks So this week she tells him to get lost and next week she let's him take care of her awwww
    Yep! Looks like it, the title for the next week was 'Can Chrissie finally seduce Jake Moon?' - I really hope so!

Like I've said many times before I think with everything happening/about to happen they'll need each others support. I think they'll make a brilliant couple. He's very protective as it is and I think this will continue that. It's time Chrissie opened up to someone and showed that she's not as strong as she looks and Jake could be her man.

Hopefully after the fire and his break he'll be able to come back and she'll be there for him. He didn't give up on her when she was married to Den so now she's free and single he's got nothing to stop him!

Oh, and I'm glad everyone like the piccies!

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Right all you Jake and Chrissie fans get voting in SOAPLIFE they have a vote for whether you think Jake and Chrissie should get together or not VOTE YES I did
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Thread Information