Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastenders on UKTV Gold

oh no i forgot about eastenders this morning.

will hvae to watch tomorrow and catch up

It goes into the bad era soon so enjoy it while it's still good.
    Last edited by Treacle; 20-07-2005 at 20:37.

i actually seen it today (always usually miss it) i had forgotten all about mel getting huckled by the police on lisa and mark's wedding day

i watched it today, what bad era is coming up? oh yeah i have a question, yesterday i think it was, did phil say that he was in love with sharon, cos i might have miss heard but that confused me lol!

~*~Shannis will last 'FOREVER', i mean it!~*~
    ~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

Quote Originally Posted by hayzie
    i watched it today, what bad era is coming up? oh yeah i have a question, yesterday i think it was, did phil say that he was in love with sharon, cos i might have miss heard but that confused me lol!
    Well he was in love with her once but I missed that episode, seen it the first time round though and I've got all of 2002 on DVD's anyways.

The bad era coming up is Louise Berridge, 2003-2004, she took over in 2002 but there was enough to keep the soap going on at a steady pace until 2003.
    The soap is still in recovery now and many are questioning whether or not it can make a full one. I say yes but when you get a dreadful episode with bad dialogue and loads of Mofie, KAlfie etc, it kind of makes you angry that since the show got dumbed for the teenagers it's absolutely awful and when you still get, Mofie, KAlfie, Shannis etc it shows no signs of recovery. I'm not saying any of those couples shouldn't exist, you all know my feelings on this Mofie saga though but what I am saying is there's no reason for these names to exist. It's a pale idea to use these names taken from one of EE's greatest ever storylines (Sharongate) and that's what makes it so bad. It does have promising episodes too though but they're inconsistent at the moment.
    Last edited by Treacle; 21-07-2005 at 01:07.

thanks for telling me lol! i noticed the show did go a bit 'down hill' around 2003 and LB was probably to blame, it did get a lot of bad press and it still does now but hopefully it is going to get better and get back on top where it deserves to be. kalfie, molfie is such a badly written storyline and i think they seriously need to scrap that idea. but hopefully the soap will be number one again very soon and recover from this rough patch. it is getting better now though IMO.

~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

does anyone know if Little mo has hit trevor over the head with an iron yet? i hope i aint missed it! lol got a fealing i have tho

Quote Originally Posted by xsteffx
    does anyone know if Little mo has hit trevor over the head with an iron yet? i hope i aint missed it! lol got a fealing i have tho
    You have it happened not too long ago actually so you've just missed it...
    Last edited by Treacle; 31-07-2005 at 00:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    You have it happened not too long ago actually so you've just missed it...
    ooooooooooooooh noooooooooooo tht was like the best episode ! lol trevors face when he was first hit! what a picture. aw o aw well! im too happy to dwell on it lol..i got my belly button pierced today! *smiles from ear to ear*
    thanks for lettin me know huni! x

yeah, trevor got hit with the iron in 2001 i think, and the episodes that are being shown now are 2002 so it was last year. i missed it aswell! aww you got your belly button pierced? i got mine done not long ago, hope its ok! lol

~*~x~*~Hailie~*~x~*~

Thread Information