Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastenders on UKTV Gold

love the old episodes wish i had sky

Quote Originally Posted by sara2005
    love the old episodes wish i had sky
    Yes that's a shame for you. Have you thought about getting one of those boxes. They only cost about £20, and you get all the main channels, Uk Gold, Sky One, E4 etc.

P.S- I have noticed they aren't showing any EE on Uk Gold this week, is it just because of Christmas? and do you know when it will be back on?

Yes they are stopping Eastenders on Uk Gold because of Christmas. They have stopped showing The Bill, Casualty and Holby City because of this as well but i think its coming back on on Tuesday 3rd January.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Yes they are stopping Eastenders on Uk Gold because of Christmas. They have stopped showing The Bill, Casualty and Holby City because of this as well but i think its coming back on on Tuesday 3rd January.
    o.k thanks. I like to watch UK Gold, but there's going to be a lot of Christmas shows onto keep my mind off it.

When they come back, The afternoon showing will be axed

oh no it been ages since i got the chance to watch on gold but i used to watch the afternoon ones grrrr guess ill have t miss or get my bum up earlier in the mornings

Today was the first showing of Easties since the Christmas break, Today, It was the episode after Lisa left and the one when Phil beat Jamie up when he found out Jamie knew about Sonia and Lisa's secret of Lisa taking Louise away to Portugal. I'm not too sure if UK Gold have edited the scene where Phil beat and kicked Jamie. UK Gold have done this recently. When we got to Christmas 2001 in May this year. The scene when Kat headbutted Roxy (the woman who was with Zoe at the time) to take Zoe back from her, The head butting bit was cut and on Hogmany a week later, We didn't see Little Mo whacking Trevor on the head with an iron when Midnight Struck. Is there any reason why UK Gold were editing those episodes?

UK Gold probably edited today's episode because EE got into a lot of trouble over this episode. There were numerous complaints about Jamie's beating. LB blamed Natalie for her performance

kat did headbut roxy i think and does anyone no when dennis will come in it as i can't wait
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis No1 Fan
    kat did headbut roxy i think and does anyone no when dennis will come in it as i can't wait
    If I can mind, UK Gold viewers saw Kat about to do it but in the next picture, We saw Roxy laid on the ground

Thread Information