Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastenders on UKTV Gold

Eastenders on UKTV Gold

EASTENDERS ON UKTV GOLD

Hiya guys i thought i'd start a thread for us to discuss the episodes shown on UKTV Gold, as i know many of us watch it when we have the chance to.

Monday - Friday 8:25am and 12:40pm

thanks to Rach for making this a sticky

bondboffin
    Last edited by Bryan; 07-07-2005 at 17:26.

i cant watch it yet but i will do when i get sky next week.

what a cliffhanger in today's episode!!! when Beppee announced to Mel that Steve sold him E20

theres her holding this fancy party for the re-opening of her club and then Beppe goes and drops the bombshell: Classic!!!!

and i loved Laura's line:
    "if ian sucks up to mel anymore she will get lovebites, and if i keep this face up for much longer i will get spasms, other than that im ok"

bondboffin

Here's what happens tommorrow on UKTVGold:

Janine's mask is slipping as she confesses to Pat about the drink¸ drugs and prostitution. Sonia is desperate to turn the clock back. Things can only get worse for Mel. Pauline refuses to apologise to Mark or Lisa.

Tensions mount as Lisa and Pauline battle for control. Kat finds the stall too much like hard work. Sonia is desperate to see Chloe. And Janine joins the ranks of the oldest profession. Meanwhile¸ Dot comes a cropper in the bunk bed.
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 07-07-2005 at 17:00.

i remeber that episode when it was first shown

Quote Originally Posted by Emmak2005
    Here's what happens tommorrow on UKTVGold:

Janine's mask is slipping as she confesses to Pat about the drink¸ drugs and prostitution. Sonia is desperate to turn the clock back. Things can only get worse for Mel. Pauline refuses to apologise to Mark or Lisa.
    gofd dont a lot of this echoe the moment: pauline upsetting people and sonia thinking about chloe???

i wondered about Mel today as i knew she left after Steves death and was like why would she leave if she had the club??? answer solved by Beppe

seems like a good episode tomorrow!!!

bondboffin

I've been missing it this week so am not going to be bother until Monday. I catch it whenever I can but often forget. I never miss a "current" episode but it's always nice to see the golden oldies.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    I've been missing it this week so am not going to be bother until Monday. I catch it whenever I can but often forget. I never miss a "current" episode but it's always nice to see the golden oldies.
    i know what you mean it is so easy to forget...espically when im on here!!! soapboards is a major distraction!!!

i love watching them tough they are fab!!!

i wish they would return to the orignial episodes once more show the ones they do now and the real old ones aswell

bondboffin

you know how phil drove away from walford on tuesday, becuase of lisa and mark marrying, how long did he stay away for and when will he be back in the ukgold episodes?

bondboffin

I don't know. I know there's still an affair between Phil and Lisa to come which results in Mark attempting to rape Lisa and then later leaving.

Thread Information