Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Izzy Hoyland (Natalie Bassingthwaighte)

Atlast something is done about her. Really cant stand her

Izzy will be facing a 'meltdown' as things come to a head I love it when she goes all hysterical and screaming

She funny when she does that isn't she?!!?

she deserves her comeuppance at last

I think the charcter needs a break for a bit, cause otherwise there isn't going to be that much more that they can do with her.

I think that she should come back though after a few months, cause shes such a strong, entertaining character

does izzy die?

Is Izzy Dead?

Has Paul become a killer to silence a blackmailing Izzy? Her lies exposed at last, Izzy Hoyland has never felt more alone or humiliated. Izzy’s boyfriend, Karl, has made it clear he never wants to see her again, and, now, one by one, everyone in Ramsay Street is rejecting her. But if you think Izzy has finally reached rock bottom, you couldn’t be more wrong. In a chilling development, Izzy’s nightmare is about to get far, far worse!

It seems Izzy’s one-time lover, rogue businessman Paul Robinson, wants Izzy dead. And as viewers will know all too well, Paul stops at nothing to achieve what he wants. What’s more, TV WEEK can reveal that Izzy is nowhere to be found by the weeks end! Has Paul murdered Izzy?

Natalie confirms that her character has never felt lower than when her lies are revealed to all of Erinsborough. “There’s no one she can turn to anymore,” Natalie says. “She knows she deserves it all, but she doesn’t know what to do, because there’s no one she can talk to. She wants to try and blame everyone for her mistakes, as she always does. “Izzy’s a girl who continually makes mistakes and, no matter how hard she tries, she never tells the truth.”

And as Natalie reveals, even Izzy’s staunchest supporters – her brother, Max, and long-time friend and colleague, Harold – have now washed their hands of her. “Max and Harold have had enough of Izzy,” she says. “For the first time, Max has seen what a lot of people have seen in Izzy for a while – that she’s lied to others. It hurts him because he’s her brother and someone whom she confides in. “He says to her, ‘Go and get your act together’. She asks him if she can stay with him, but he says no. “Harold also says he can’t condone what Izzy has done. Those who she thought she could always depend on have turned their backs on her.”

It’s at this point that Izzy decides to approach Paul, the man who knows all there is to know about her, and who has more than a few skeletons rattling around his own closet. But Paul, too, has little time for Izzy’s problems. “Paul shuns Izzy,” confirms Natalie. Before long, the exchange between Izzy and Paul becomes heated. Lou, who is currently Paul’s housemate, overhears their argument and gleans that they once had an affair. He also hears Izzy referring to Paul’s “other dark secrets”. Izzy is playing with the fact that she knows everything about Paul,” Natalie says. “Paul has a lot of shady secrets.” Adds Stefan: “Izzy knows Paul better than anyone and Paul knows Izzy better than anyone. Now Paul is angry.”

Later, Lou tells Susan and the Bishops what he heard, warning Paul that his other secrets will come out one day. Paul is seething – so much so, that he appears determined to silence Izzy once and for all. Soon after, Izzy disappears. No one is able to find her! As Stefan says: “It doesn’t look good for Paul, and therefore it doesn’t look good for Izzy”.
    Last edited by Debs; 27-07-2005 at 22:33.

Wow, it sounds good to me! Izzy deserves what she is owed, however I think murder is one step too far.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Oh i hope so lol she really does my head in

Mine too, she is such a witch!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Im actually getting to the point im walking away from the tv when she comes on

Thread Information