Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: good news - karl doesn't die

good news - karl doesn't die

i have just read on www.neighbours.com on the aussie bit that karl tells susan of his near death experience so he doesn't die he must nearlly die.

yeah he does it is in inside soap

Yeah he does? Yeah he does die or yeah he does tell susan about his near death experience.

He definately lives. Just look at the austrailian episodes.
    The old crow *pecks*

No Karl actually died last week on Aussie TV. It was a stress related heart attack brought on after having a row with Izzy he then stays the night at Susans where he realises he still loves her! The next day Izzy catches Karl coming out of the house and another row ensues. Later that day whilst in the country Karl suffers a heart attack and before he dies he phones Susan to say that he will always love her

Hes brought back to life though, and ive heard he eventually gets back with susan.
    The old crow *pecks*

100% he dies! Honestly read Inside Soap if you don't believe me! I really do not want to have to type out the article to prove my point

Im not saying he doesn't die, he does die but he is brought back to life, the actor isn't leaving and i heard this on erinsborough.com before its death.
    The old crow *pecks*

Im confused now.... because on the Neighbours website, Karl is mentioned under the Australian episode summaries for this week so he obviously survived, maybe Inside Soap didnt mention that he is revived.

The whole confusion has come from the recent Oz official spoilers which said something along the lines of "Karl dies on a lonely country road", and didnt say he was revived.
    Last edited by Ella.; 29-03-2005 at 21:30.

I think what *JSW* is getting at is that he dies and comes back to life thie week on Brittish TV but also in Oz (who are about a year or whatever ahead) he dies for real (That may not be what *JSW* is getting at but thats my spin on things)

EDIT:
    No ok i'm wrong!! (again)

Confused as the rest of you now
    Last edited by judejude; 29-03-2005 at 21:28.

Well i agree with her, that he does die, but he is definately brought back to life, it said on erinsborugh, why do all these spoiler sites have to close down?
    The old crow *pecks*

Thread Information