Page 958 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 45885890894895695795895996096810081058 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 11287

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    We know Faye and Craig will not have a family in Weatherfield, I hope Craig finds another lady to have a family with
    Have I missed something? How do you know that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Because Faye, the actress,, is leaving in a couple of months time. Craig is staying .
    Last edited by LouiseP; 22-04-2023 at 19:08.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    Because Faye, the actress,, is leaving in a couple of months time. Craig is staying .
    Thanks for that.

Faye is departing in July, leaving with Miley and Jackson, the actress wanted to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Faye is departing in July, leaving with Miley and Jackson, the actress wanted to leave.
    So Jackson wins then.

If Ellie Leach wants to stay in Show business, she will not do better than Corrie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (23-04-2023)

So Jackson wins then.

If Ellie Leach wants to stay in Show business, she will not do better than Corrie
    This is a decision young soap actors have to face, whether or not to leave the security of having a regular job in a Soap, or to take the risk and try to find new and more challenging roles. I suppose it depends on the type of person they are, whether they want security or they are risk takers. If they stay too long they can become type cast and find it difficult to get other work. William Roach has made a career out of being Ken Barlow and seems happy with it. On the other hand some soap actors have have chosen to leave never to be seen again. If they stay too long, and then there character is written out, or worse, killed off, that could be a big problem. Not a decision to be taken lightly.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

alan45 (23-04-2023), parkerman (23-04-2023), Perdita (24-04-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    This is a decision young soap actors have to face, whether or not to leave the security of having a regular job in a Soap, or to take the risk and try to find new and more challenging roles. I suppose it depends on the type of person they are, whether they want security or they are risk takers. If they stay too long they can become type cast and find it difficult to get other work. William Roach has made a career out of being Ken Barlow and seems happy with it. On the other hand some soap actors have have chosen to leave never to be seen again. If they stay too long, and then there character is written out, or worse, killed off, that could be a big problem. Not a decision to be taken lightly.
    Absolutely, SoC. I'm sure Sarah Lancashire and Suranne Jones never regretted leaving Corrie. But, of course, you do have to have the talent as those two have in abundance. So I wouldn't advise Todd Boyce to leave.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

LouiseP (24-04-2023)

Summer

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Absolutely, SoC. I'm sure Sarah Lancashire and Suranne Jones never regretted leaving Corrie. But, of course, you do have to have the talent as those two have in abundance. So I wouldn't advise Todd Boyce to leave.....
    But lets hope Summer decides to spread her wings 😣

Who is so obsessed giving her having so many airings?
    move her on, let someone else have a turn.
    Last edited by mysangry; 23-04-2023 at 11:12.
    If you don't like me, remember its mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter😏

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Yes, good job they did not settle for the security of a regular pay packet. As for poor old Todd he will not even have that, as his time is surely coming to an end.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (23-04-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    ...........................t. As for poor old Todd he will not even have that, as his time is surely coming to an end.
    Sadly not soon enough!!
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (23-04-2023), Son of Cain (23-04-2023)

Thread Information