Page 928 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 4288288789189269279289299309389781028 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,280 of 11287

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    No, I think she would do it in a fit of temper.
    Not a good idea if you want to get away with it. Not everyone is as lucky as Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Not a good idea if you want to get away with it. Not everyone is as lucky as Stephen
    Thankfully we had a Steeeeeeeeeeeephen free episode last night. It was almost bearable. Cannot understand why it has taken someone so long to punch Justin. I would like to think that if I lived in such a supposedly close knit street as Coronation Street that someone would have explained the situation to Justin a long time ago.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (09-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Thankfully we had a Steeeeeeeeeeeephen free episode last night. It was almost bearable. Cannot understand why it has taken someone so long to punch Justin. I would like to think that if I lived in such a supposedly close knit street as Coronation Street that someone would have explained the situation to Justin a long time ago.
    I think even if you gagged him and tied him to a lamp post he would believe what anyone said. He is so obsessed with the idea of him and Daisy that I do not think anything would convince him otherwise. Obviously he has Mental Health problems and needs professional help.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 09-03-2023 at 20:51.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (10-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    If Daisy does kill Justin I do not think she will be thinking about getting away with it. She will be driven to it in desperation, and just snap, in an all consuming, rage and stab him with a kitchen knife or hit him on the head with a heavy object.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

alan45 (11-03-2023), parkerman (09-03-2023), Perdita (10-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Problems is if Justin goes to the police, Daniel will probably be arrested. Another name in Tinker's notebook. Pretty soon he will have arrested all his neighbours.

Right now out of the Woolpack in Emmerdale, The Queen Victoria in EastEnders and The Rovers in Corrie I would say the Rovers is working best in any of the soaps. Love the dynamic between Jenny, Daisy and Glenda. They are the Annie, Betty and Bet era. Just need to ditch Sean.
    The People's Channel

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

alan45 (11-03-2023), parkerman (09-03-2023), Perdita (10-03-2023)

'I've got this wonderful idea for a television series. I can see a little back street in Salford, with a pub at one end and a shop at the other.'
    Tony Warren creator of Coronation Street,

No, It will never catch on.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (10-03-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    If Daisy does kill Justin I do not think she will be thinking about getting away with it. She will be driven to it in desperation, and just snap, in an all consuming, rage and stab him with a kitchen knife or hit him on the head with a heavy object.
    Trouble is, she gives him attention and good or bad he is happy with that.
    I would put headphones on and take not a blind bit of notice of him, then I would kill him!
    If you don't like me, remember its mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter😏

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    Trouble is, she gives him attention and good or bad he is happy with that.
    I would put headphones on and take not a blind bit of notice of him, then I would kill him!
    I think Justin does not care about any attention as he just disregards them... Is Daisy still using social media? Despite knowing Justin uses fake accounts to keep track of her.. ??

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    'I've got this wonderful idea for a television series. I can see a little back street in Salford, with a pub at one end and a shop at the other.'
    Tony Warren creator of Coronation Street,

No, It will never catch on.
    If it started now it wouldn't.
    The People's Channel

Thread Information