Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Soap, Drama and Spoiler Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 899 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 399799849889897898899900901909949999 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 8,990 of 11350

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    The people that you mention need to know. Everyone else doesn't.

Teaching languages in schools is for pupils in senior schools.
    So only senior pupils suffer from deafness or have connections to deaf people?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    So only senior pupils suffer from deafness or have connections to deaf people?
    There are no deaf pupils at Joseph's school.

Stephen moved Leo's body ... when the police search the area where Alya parked the van to find bits of the bomb they might find Leo's body.....
    Bits of the bomb would not have travelled very far with that little bang. But I hope they do and find evidence it was Stephen what killed him. I've given up trying to follow all of his plots and scheming, and just want him gone.

And now we have to prepare ourselves for more gangstery nonsense with Damon and The Bistro. We have come a long way from the days of Ena Sharples, Minnie Caldwell and Martha Longhurst sipping a glass of stout in the snug.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (07-01-2023), Perdita (07-01-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Bits of the bomb would not have travelled very far with that little bang. But I hope they do and find evidence it was Stephen what killed him. I've given up trying to follow all of his plots and scheming, and just want him gone.

And now we have to prepare ourselves for more gangstery nonsense with Damon and The Bistro. We have come a long way from the days of Ena Sharples, Minnie Caldwell and Martha Longhurst sipping a glass of stout in the snug.

So Damon is Harvey's brother & therefore Jacob's uncle? Was this ever mentioned in the past (back when Jacob was dealing out of the 'chippie')?

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    So Damon is Harvey's brother & therefore Jacob's uncle? Was this ever mentioned in the past (back when Jacob was dealing out of the 'chippie')?
    His father didn't exist back then.

His father didn't exist back then.
    So they are taking a page from US soaps & 'retconning' the storyline? 🙄

Thanks Dennis, I didn't think I had missed that important detail. Also, I read in one of the UK tabloids that Damon will be romancing one of the 'high-profile ladies'. Here's the blurb:

"As the year goes on, Damon has a magnetic attraction for a notable high-profile female character, who ends up having her head turned. That has far-reaching consequences."

So who do you think it might be? I personally think it should be Leanne. But if they make it Carla, I will no longer watch.

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    So they are taking a page from US soaps & 'retconning' the storyline? 🙄

Thanks Dennis, I didn't think I had missed that important detail. Also, I read in one of the UK tabloids that Damon will be romancing one of the 'high-profile ladies'. Here's the blurb:

"As the year goes on, Damon has a magnetic attraction for a notable high-profile female character, who ends up having her head turned. That has far-reaching consequences."

So who do you think it might be? I personally think it should be Leanne. But if they make it Carla, I will no longer watch.
    I think it would be Leanne because of their connection through The Bistro. They are already introducing tension between Leanne and Nick because he took Damon's investment without consulting her.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

bratface (07-01-2023), Perdita (07-01-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I think it would be Leanne because of their connection through The Bistro. They are already introducing tension between Leanne and Nick because he took Damon's investment without consulting her.
    Of course it could be Leanne. She's a Battersby.

Of course it could be Leanne. She's a Battersby.
    So is Toyah...

So is Toyah...
    Technically she is only a Battersby by marriage, Les was not her father.

Thread Information