Page 818 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 318718768808816817818819820828868918 ... LastLast
Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 11159

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Why would the spanner touching the radiator valve cause what looked to be an electrical short circuit?
    Even if the pipe was 'live' Ed wasn't touching anything else so he wouldn't have got a shock, he was also wearing boots possibly with rubber soles and the floor was carpeted, there would be nowhere for the current to flow.
    Ed's boots would not necessarily have made it safe to come in contact with electricity, normal footware is not "electrical safe" many boots and shoes do not have pure rubber soles, it is often a composite material. Ed was squatting down so possibly one knee was touching the floor. Not sure that carpet would protect him, and anyway, they were there to fix a leak so the floor was probably damp.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 17-07-2022 at 10:17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (17-07-2022)

is paul investing with ronnie also?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is paul investing with ronnie also?
    Paul and Ed are not investing anything as far as I understand it. Ronnie's putting the money in and Ed and Paul are doing the work.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Paul and Ed are not investing anything as far as I understand it. Ronnie's putting the money in and Ed and Paul are doing the work.
    I smell a scam. Ed could lose everything if he works for months and earns nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I smell a scam. Ed could lose everything if he works for months and earns nothing.
    Never! This is Coro9nation Street. Everything will be above board and legit and there won't be a single problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I do not think Ronnie is out to scam them but does he have the money to pay for all the materials for that development??? And if he cannot pay Ed and Paul, how are they supposed to pay their bills without doing other jobs and the development at night time or weekends only?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (18-07-2022)

I did have to laugh at the idea that three houses made a village. Also, what was this site again? If formerly something like a shop or hotel you'd need planning permission for a change of use unless that has already retroactively been done.

The whole communal garden discussion seemed a shady way to squeeze an extra house in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    I did have to laugh at the idea that three houses made a village. Also, what was this site again? If formerly something like a shop or hotel you'd need planning permission for a change of use unless that has already retroactively been done.

The whole communal garden discussion seemed a shady way to squeeze an extra house in.
    It was a brewery.

Debbie is supposed to be a smart business woman, yet she offered Ed some compensation without consulting a lawyer. A lawyer would surely have told her not to admit liability without discussing the legal implications.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-07-2022), parkerman (18-07-2022)

Why is it that in Coronation Street, whenever anyone makes an appointment to see someone, whether it's the doctor, getting married, a relationship counsellor or whoever, they always - always - manage to get a last minute cancellation?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (19-07-2022)

Thread Information