Page 791 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 291691741781789790791792793801841891 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 11262

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    NHS super fast recoveries and discharges in soaps
    She discharged herself like everyone else in Corrie.

I wonder how many people discharge themselves in real life compared to the 100% of people who do in Corrie?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-06-2022), Perdita (04-06-2022)

I think there ought to be a new law on the statute book. Being Leanne. Punishable by life imprisonment.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (07-06-2022), Dennis tanner (04-06-2022), Perdita (04-06-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was it a shock crash or deliberately?
    Didn't look deliberate, but for such a discussion they should have got out of the car or waited until they got home.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I think there ought to be a new law on the statute book. Being Leanne. Punishable by life imprisonment.
    I did like that the police effectively ignored loudmouth Leanne in the hospital. She should have told her to sod off and quit interfering.

One thing though, Kevin getting questioned and the policeman saying he didn't believe Kevin and thought he doctored the brakes. One thing wrong there, its up to the police to prove that, unless the whole Innocent until proven guilty thing is not applicable on Corrie.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

alan45 (07-06-2022), Dennis tanner (04-06-2022), lizann (04-06-2022), parkerman (04-06-2022), Ruffed_lemur (04-06-2022), Son of Cain (04-06-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    I did like that the police effectively ignored loudmouth Leanne in the hospital. She should have told her to sod off and quit interfering.

One thing though, Kevin getting questioned and the policeman saying he didn't believe Kevin and thought he doctored the brakes. One thing wrong there, its up to the police to prove that, unless the whole Innocent until proven guilty thing is not applicable on Corrie.
    Think the scriptwriters watch too much Line of Duty or Frost where the police can be aggressive at interviews...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (04-06-2022)

I appreciate that they can't perform proper CPR on an actor so why do they not just show somebody doing pretend compressions without actually showing the chest of the victim? The way they showed Imran getting CPR treatment can give the impression that a gentle push on the chest is all you need to do rather than proper hard compressions where sometimes ribs are broken in the process...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (04-06-2022), Son of Cain (04-06-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I appreciate that they can't perform proper CPR on an actor so why do they not just show somebody doing pretend compressions without actually showing the chest of the victim? The way they showed Imran getting CPR treatment can give the impression that a gentle push on the chest is all you need to do rather than proper hard compressions where sometimes ribs are broken in the process...
    Watched an interview with a doctor talking about CPR, and indeed, it can cause severe bruising and break ribs. They made the point that it is not as gentle as is portrayed on TV. If the patient is revived they will feel like they have had a severe beating.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (04-06-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post

Really do not think the police carry out interviews like this anymore, especially not before they examine the car. Normally police will interview in pairs, but not in this case. Kevin was not under caution nor was he told he could have a solicitor. Surprized he was not hit on the side of the head with a copy of the Yellow Pages. Any admission would not be admissible, so what was the point of all this aggression. I thought for a minute I was watching an episode of "The Sweeney or Life on Mars".

In reality he should be making a complaint about his treatment, but this being Corrie he probably won't.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 04-06-2022 at 11:30.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (04-06-2022), parkerman (04-06-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Any reason why they didn't use a defibrillator ?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-06-2022)

Again, I'm not receiving notifications

I haven't had a notification since May 27th. I had an old link so I thought I would check & found that there were 4 pages of comments! I wonder what causes this? 😞

Thread Information