Page 711 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 211611661701709710711712713721761811 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 11268

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Don't forget Charlotte Bronte.
    savage brutality

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Am I the only one with no sympathy at all for Hashim, the guy was an evil immoral scumbag who if anything deserved a slower, more painful death than he got. It was obvious the greedy SOB was never going to have an end to the money laundering and saying he wanted the insurance and his original money showed him up for what he was.

If Zeedan had had an ounce of sense at the start he would have went to the police as it was obvious that there was going to be no end to it.
    No, I did not have sympathy either. However, if Zeedan had gone to the police we would not have had the fire storyline and of course, he would have had to admit that he actually stole the money. Did we find out how he stole the money from Hashim?

Another stupid thing was dumping the bistro key on the boot, surely the glove box would be more likely. Not to mention that the boot looked rather clean and empty.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (13-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Don't forget Charlotte Bronte.
    I do have sympathy for Charlotte Bronte.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I do have sympathy for Charlotte Bronte.
    I'm more of an Emily fan myself

In real life Daniel would probably be best at another school, but not the one Max will have to go to.

I am becoming confused by the "Curtis Story" I cannot see where it is leading. We know he is not dying, his doctors and his step father have told him. I am not even sure if it is father or step father. Does he really believe he is dying? If so does he believe mult-vitamins will save him. Does he know they are multi-vitamen tablets or is he convinced they really are life saving heart pills. Is it some sort of scam, or a search for sympathy? Is he suffering Munchausen Syndrome? When Emma caught him out with the multi-vitamens, it was like he knew they were not proper heart pills and that deep down he knows he is not ill.

I am becoming confused by the "Curtis Story" I cannot see where it is leading. We know he is not dying, his doctors and his step father have told him. I am not even sure if it is father or step father. Does he really believe he is dying? If so does he believe mult-vitamins will save him. Does he know they are multi-vitamen tablets or is he convinced they really are life saving heart pills. Is it some sort of scam, or a search for sympathy? Is he suffering Munchausen Syndrome? When Emma caught him out with the multi-vitamens, it was like he knew they were not proper heart pills and that deep down he knows he is not ill.
    I think he struggles with normal conversation.

It's his father and Curtis is suffering from Factitious Disorder, a serious mental disorder in which the person feigns a serious illness. Both his father and doctor have been trying to get him to get treated for the disorder but he has so far refused.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-12-2021), Son of Cain (15-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    It's his father and Curtis is suffering from Factitious Disorder, a serious mental disorder in which the person feigns a serious illness. Both his father and doctor have been trying to get him to get treated for the disorder but he has so far refused.
    Emma really really needs to have a serious talk with Steve. He is bullying her

Thread Information