Page 660 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670710760 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 11326

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    He got ?30,000 for a magazine interview, but I do not think he got big money for signing for the club. The players in our local teams, don't get paid enough to give up their full time jobs.
    james is a full time football no mention of other job maybe once or twice helping builder dad out only

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Get out more!
    I'm going, I'm going!

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    Don't they record (video) all police interviews in the UK? Why would that detective (can't remember her name) not videotape the interview? Are they low on funds?
    Interviews under caution are recorded, but I'm not sure if we saw Fiz being cautioned. Interviews under caution are usually carried out but two police officers with the suspect's solicitor also present.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 06-09-2021 at 19:44.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

bratface (06-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Corey literally makes my skin crawl!

Todd and George crack me up! The scene a few episodes back where he comes downstairs with Phelans ashes had me howling! They are such a good double act!
    I do not like Todd as a character, but I do like him with George. We need more of this type of humour in Corrie, in the past we had Jack and Vera, Mavis is and Derek and then Norris, so their are big shoes to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    The few seats are for season ticket holders
    I think Steve and Tim have season tickets so I should be safe on the terraces.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (06-09-2021)

Fiz interview

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Interviews under caution are recorded, but I'm not sure if we saw Fiz being cautioned. Interviews under caution are usually carried out but two police officers with the suspect's solicitor also present.

Thanks, for your reply. But as she was confessing in both interviews I was surprised that Abney (is that her name?) was writing her responses in a little notebook. I thought that all interviews started with an 'officer' naming the people in the room & the date & time at the start. Maybe the writers were cutting corners/time?

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    Thanks, for your reply. But as she was confessing in both interviews I was surprised that Abney (is that her name?) was writing her responses in a little notebook. I thought that all interviews started with an 'officer' naming the people in the room & the date & time at the start. Maybe the writers were cutting corners/time?
    What you have forgotten is that Weatherfield has a completely different legal system to the rest of England and Wales. Nothing they do in the police or courts bears any resemblance whatsoever to what happens in the rest of Britain.

So we saw the Crown prosecutor cross examining Kelly, but we didn't see him cross examining Corey or his summing up. To have gained an overall view of the way the trial went, surely we needed to see both.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    So we saw the Crown prosecutor cross examining Kelly, but we didn't see him cross examining Corey or his summing up. To have gained an overall view of the way the trial went, surely we needed to see both.
    As with all tv trials, we only get the edited highlights.

it's all going against kelly so she probably get off corey sent down

Thread Information