Page 612 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 1125125626026106116126136146226627121112 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 11319

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Even in the Olympics they don't take that long.

We did see the smoke coming from the gun and Robbie fell after that so it seemed to me he fired the gun before being hit.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your attitude to Gary, he did miss, so Gary lives to fight another day, and maybe even get back with Maria, now that he is a hero.
    He fired the gun while being hit, which is why he missed.

where did the bullet hit, no holes were visible

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    We didn't actually see him fire the shot nor Sam hit him. That happened off screen. However, I did time the incident. It took Robbie 1 minute and 6 seconds between aiming the gun and firing it.
    There is often too much faffing about in soaps especially when it takes a character all of an episode to leave

why was abi getting a taxi after the hearse would kevin not drive or george provide a black funeral car, where was eileen?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why was abi getting a taxi after the hearse would kevin not drive or george provide a black funeral car, where was eileen?
    Poor George appears to only have a hearse

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (07-06-2021)

That is a hell of a lot of smoke from the barrel of a handgun. I've fired full powered rifles, a Lee-Enflield and an SLR and you barely get anything from them. I know they have longer barrels but come on.

Also, were we meant to feel sorry for Sharon, I know she's stuck in a bad situation but she was too nasty of her own accord at times that I don't buy her "woe is me" act.

Also, I'm surprised Johnny didn't want Jenny to leave, as I believe the pub is his...or am I wrong. Come to think of it, who is the licence in the name of as if it's Johnny he can't be allowed to hold one any longer due to having a criminal record. Hasn't Jenny got a record as well?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

parkerman (02-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    That is a hell of a lot of smoke from the barrel of a handgun. I've fired full powered rifles, a Lee-Enflield and an SLR and you barely get anything from them. I know they have longer barrels but come on.

Also, were we meant to feel sorry for Sharon, I know she's stuck in a bad situation but she was too nasty of her own accord at times that I don't buy her "woe is me" act.

Also, I'm surprised Johnny didn't want Jenny to leave, as I believe the pub is his...or am I wrong. Come to think of it, who is the licence in the name of as if it's Johnny he can't be allowed to hold one any longer due to having a criminal record. Hasn't Jenny got a record as well?
    If he declines to return he will have to sell up.

Smoking Gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Especially since ammunition has been using "Smokeless Gunpower" for over a hundred years. My first thought when I saw that scene was that the smoke had been pumped into the barrel by other some means.

So is that it with Sharon? Has she gone now? Or is Craig going to use his super sleuthing powers to track her down and bring her to justice?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    So is that it with Sharon? Has she gone now? Or is Craig going to use his super sleuthing powers to track her down and bring her to justice?
    Think she has gone ... said a snotty good-bye to Rita and took the white van ...

Thread Information