Page 557 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 574575075475555565575585595676076571057 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 11287

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

So, can someone run this past me about how Shona managed to cut off everyone's Internet with a shovel?

In the last 20 years, my Internet has been lost twice. The first time it was because the local water company had inadvertently cut through the cable while carrying out underground works; the second time for no apparent reason. The first time, the Water Co., BT and the Council had to cordon off the hole and put warning signs up while repairs were being undertaken as the hole was so deep, similarly the second time, BT had to cordon off the area and dig a deep hole to get at the cables to repair them. Both times a mechanical digger was used.

How did Shona manage to dig a hole deep enough through the pavement to get at the cables with just a shovel without anyone seeing?

Unless, of course, she tampered with the junction box we saw, but then why would she need the shovel and why would the BT worker leave the box open and again why would no-one see her?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    It should be obvious to anyone that Jacob is a wrong 'un , he just seems so obvious.

I did think that Leanne had a cheek earlier saying "Nick used to live here", no that was Nicks flat, but she's talking as if its hers.
    Lazy Leanne refuses to get a job and is happy for Simon to magically get money for them to live on. Crap mother.

Why does Platt think he is so special that he can't live on the Paul Robeson estate.

Mad Shona agrees with me that Tracy Barlow is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    So, can someone run this past me about how Shona managed to cut off everyone's Internet with a shovel?

In the last 20 years, my Internet has been lost twice. The first time it was because the local water company had inadvertently cut through the cable while carrying out underground works; the second time for no apparent reason. The first time, the Water Co., BT and the Council had to cordon off the hole and put warning signs up while repairs were being undertaken as the hole was so deep, similarly the second time, BT had to cordon off the area and dig a deep hole to get at the cables to repair them. Both times a mechanical digger was used.

How did Shona manage to dig a hole deep enough through the pavement to get at the cables with just a shovel without anyone seeing?

Unless, of course, she tampered with the junction box we saw, but then why would she need the shovel and why would the BT worker leave the box open and again why would no-one see her?
    Because in soapland, you only get seen by someone doing something you should not if you can be blackmailed for it ...

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    Probate takes about 6 months !
    did ted have a partner or other children? not much grieving for him

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did ted have a partner or other children? not much grieving for him
    From what I remember Ted was a homosexual, how he came to marry Audrey and father Gail I don't know.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    From what I remember Ted was a homosexual, how he came to marry Audrey and father Gail I don't know.
    Ted had a relationship with Audrey when they were both very young. They were going to get married but Audrey realised she didn't love him and called it off, but she was pregnant with Gail by then, though she didn't tell Ted. Ted then did National Service. When he came back he had a relationship with another woman, but that didn't work either and Ted was heartbroken. He then met James and became a homosexual as people seem to do in Soaps!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (11-02-2021), Snagglepus (11-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Ted had a relationship with Audrey when they were both very young. They were going to get married but Audrey realised she didn't love him and called it off, but she was pregnant with Gail by then, though she didn't tell Ted. Ted then did National Service. When he came back he had a relationship with another woman, but that didn't work either and Ted was heartbroken. He then met James and became a homosexual as people seem to do in Soaps!
    But James died soon after he and Ted married which was a long time after he and Audrey split up. I don?t think Ted and Audrey were ever married.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

Snagglepus (11-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    But James died soon after he and Ted married which was a long time after he and Audrey split up. I don?t think Ted and Audrey were ever married.
    No, they weren't married, that's why I said, "They were going to get married but Audrey realised she didn't love him and called it off."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Snagglepus (11-02-2021)

I thought Leanne had maxed out her credit cards?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I thought Leanne had maxed out her credit cards?
    That doesn't mean that she needs to get a job.

Kevin is a numpty. Tyronne is a numpty. Fiona is a numpty to rely on Tyronne

Thread Information