Page 518 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 184184685085165175185195205285686181018 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 11287

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I can't help feeling that if Yasmeen is convicted, there are immediate grounds for appeal in the judge not allowing the CCTV footage to be brought into evidence.
    The judge said he did not object to the CCTV footage being obtained but he was not going adjourn the court case for it ... so Imran has to act quickly to get it from the hospital and I am sure he will manage it. They really need it to prove that Elaine told the truth about Geoff seeing her in her hospital room

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The judge said he did not object to the CCTV footage being obtained but he was not going adjourn the court case for it ... so Imran has to act quickly to get it from the hospital and I am sure he will manage it. They really need it to prove that Elaine told the truth about Geoff seeing her in her hospital room
    Still grounds for appeal, not allowing time to obtain relevant evidence.
    Last edited by parkerman; 05-12-2020 at 12:58.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-12-2020), Ruffed_lemur (06-12-2020), tammyy2j (07-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    What did Debbie take out of that white car? Is it her car?
    is she sabotaging her own car? im confused

did tim ever tell about geoff deleting other video camera footage, could imran get a order to obtain the laptop retrieve the deleted footage

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did tim ever tell about geoff deleting other video camera footage, could imran get a order to obtain the laptop retrieve the deleted footage
    I think because it was obtained illegally, (Alya stole the laptop), it could not be submitted as evidence no matter how true it was.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    The passcard that Geoff used was in the name of Pauline Durant, who was the person that phoned him while he was using it. So even if they could not recognize Geoff from the CCTV footage they would see it was not Pauline using it.
    Apologies, that's what I was trying to imply but didn't make clear. I saw the woman's name on the card but couldn't recall it at the time. In fact wasn't he on his phone to her at the moment he was using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Apologies, that's what I was trying to imply but didn't make clear. I saw the woman's name on the card but couldn't recall it at the time. In fact wasn't he on his phone to her at the moment he was using it.
    No need to apologize. - Yes he was on his phone to her as he was using it, she also worked for the hospital radio. He seemed to be thanking her for lending it to him, which I did not understand as she must have been in the hospital when she gave it to him, so how did he get it from her, unless they were both in a part of the hospital where it was not needed for access. In that case I wonder what reason he gave her for needing it. ??? - Did not really make sense to me.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 05-12-2020 at 17:34.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is she sabotaging her own car? im confused
    I think she tampered with Kevin's car or Abi's to stop them getting to lodge an appeal against the planning application in time

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (06-12-2020)

It always makes me laugh how in Soaps people take over public spaces for events like weddings etc and in this case a funeral service seemingly without any consultation or permission from the Council. You can imagine the red tape involved nowadays with risk assessments, health and safety considerations, probably having to post a notice of intent for a period beforehand and yet Leanne organized this within a few days. Would there be a power supply for the TV in the garden, it would be handy for people to charge there phones or even for those with electric cars for free.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (06-12-2020), Perdita (06-12-2020)

That prosecutor, even taking into account she's doing her job is a smarmy slimey bitch. I've never believed in this crap about yes or no sole answers.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

parkerman (06-12-2020), Perdita (06-12-2020)

Thread Information