Page 365 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465865 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 11237

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    No, of course not, lizann. Gary is a murderer, a loan shark, a kidnapper, a liar, beats people up. What's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Why didn't Tracy just say she must have picked up the wrong coat when leaving the Rovers? That would have been the end of it.
    She did but then Amy went around to the office with some files, saw Paula's coat and recognised it as the one Tracy had brought home by mistake. It's still a bit contrived though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    When it comes to saying that Windass is a bad un, she is not twisting the facts
    She may be right about Windass being a 'bad un' but thinking she can bad mouth him and refuse to pay the rent increase will not improve the lot of the factory workers.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (03-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    She may be right about Windass being a 'bad un' but thinking she can bad mouth him and refuse to pay the rent increase will not improve the lot of the factory workers.
    How was she supposed to pay the rent on a bank holiday???? And did they not have a contract with Derek? Gary might have got the building back from Derek but has he made a new contract with Sarah and Nick?? I think I would have Paula deal with business legal matters rather than Adam ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (03-01-2020)

Tracy/Paiula

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    im still shocked amy worked out her mam cheated with paula
    I am very sorry that the writers felt obliged for Tracy to have a sexual contact with Paula---do not like it one bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizphor View Post
    I am very sorry that the writers felt obliged for Tracy to have a sexual contact with Paula---do not like it one bit!
    Maybe Steve will have one with Tim to get back at her.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Brucie (06-01-2020), lizann (03-01-2020), parkerman (03-01-2020), Perdita (03-01-2020), tammyy2j (04-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Maybe Steve will have one with Tim to get back at her.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (03-01-2020), tammyy2j (04-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    How was she supposed to pay the rent on a bank holiday???? And did they not have a contract with Derek? Gary might have got the building back from Derek but has he made a new contract with Sarah and Nick?? I think I would have Paula deal with business legal matters rather than Adam ...
    He said the rent was due from before Christmas so there was opportunity to pay before the bank holiday. Nowadays banking can be transacted on your phone so probably means it can be done 24/7, the contract with Derek may have been included in Gary's takeover. My comment about Sarah was not so much about the method of paying the rent but about her deliberate antagonism of Gary and outright refusal to pay based on personal reasons, - never a good idea in business.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (03-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    He said the rent was due from before Christmas so there was opportunity to pay before the bank holiday. Nowadays banking can be transacted on your phone so probably means it can be done 24/7, the contract with Derek may have been included in Gary's takeover. My comment about Sarah was not so much about the method of paying the rent but about her deliberate antagonism of Gary and outright refusal to pay based on personal reasons, - never a good idea in business.
    But they were not due to pay rent unti January ... Derek had allowed them to move in early and prepare things .. which Gary suddenly objected to .. did not look as if he actually had discussed new terms and conditions with Sarah so both are at fault for not communicating. I agree that Sarah is annoying and being spiteful and Adam really should tell her to be more professional when dealing with Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    But they were not due to pay rent unti January ... Derek had allowed them to move in early and prepare things .. which Gary suddenly objected to .. did not look as if he actually had discussed new terms and conditions with Sarah so both are at fault for not communicating. I agree that Sarah is annoying and being spiteful and Adam really should tell her to be more professional when dealing with Gary.
    As is normal details about business dealings are always a bit sketchy in Soapland, how often we seen the pub and the factory on verge of bankruptcy only to be solvent again a few months later and in the case of the pub giving away free drinks. Soap business goes from one extreme to another faster than than Adam can grow a beard.
    But I think Nick and Sarah agreed to pay three months rent in advance from occupancy, perhaps they should thought about that before asking to be allowed in early for their party, Sarah's idea if I remember right. It is never a good idea to fall out with your landlord, even with contracts in place they can always make things difficult with maintainance and repairs.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (03-01-2020)

Thread Information