Page 1069 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 69569969101910591067106810691070107110791119 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,690 of 11583

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    George and Eileen entered the house seconds after Peter kicked the door down, they must have been walking down the street while Peter was banging on it. Why didn't he see them coming?
    Or why didn't they shout out to him?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-11-2023), Perdita (25-11-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    Thought he meant Dylan. The liar Dylan .
    Might have but Jason and Mason are more similar than Jason and Dylan....

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    George and Eileen entered the house seconds after Peter kicked the door down, they must have been walking down the street while Peter was banging on it. Why didn't he see them coming?
    He was concentrating on getting them to open the door, he was not looking left or right but George and Eileen would have seen and heard him banging on the door.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    Jason?
    I typed Mason. This predictive typing here, constantly thinks it knows what I mean, better than I do. When I type Nate it keeps changing it to Kate. Just now it changed it Hate, and when I typed Hate it changed it to Kate, then it changed Nate to Kate again. Even when I correct it, it never learns. Not much AI here. It drives me mad. This it just one example it second guesses me on lots of occasions. Do others have the same problem? Often even after I have checked spellings, it will chage it after I click on submit, which is what happened this time as I know I typed MASON.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-11-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I typed Mason. This predictive typing here, constantly thinks it knows what I mean, better than I do. When I type Nate it keeps changing it to Kate. Just now it changed it Hate, and when I typed Hate it changed it to Kate, then it changed Nate to Kate again. Even when I correct it, it never learns. Not much AI here. It drives me mad. This it just one example it second guesses me on lots of occasions. Do others have the same problem? Often even after I have checked spellings, it will chage it after I click on submit, which is what happened this time as I know I typed MASON.
    Are you using your phone? I use my laptop and do not experience autocorrect ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Are you using your phone? I use my laptop and do not experience autocorrect ...
    I am using a Samsung tablet. Thanks for telling me the term "autocorrect" I did not know the right name. Unfortunately it is NOT CORRECT. Still having problems having to constantly log-in everytime I post, change page or thank. In fact this is getting worse. Beginning to think the gods of the internet hate me. Just re read my last post and it seems to have changed the construction of my third sentence also.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 25-11-2023 at 18:20.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-11-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I am using a Samsung tablet. Thanks for telling me the term "autocorrect" I did not know the right name. Unfortunately it is NOT CORRECT. Still having problems having to constantly log-in everytime I post, change page or thank. In fact this is getting worse. Beginning to think the gods of the internet hate me. Just re read my last post and it seems to have changed the construction of my third sentence also.
    Try finding the Stop Autocorrect under the settings of your tablet... I am sure there are options to opt out of it... but not totally sure

My daughter worked with someone called Jason Mason.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Try finding the Stop Autocorrect under the settings of your tablet... I am sure there are options to opt out of it... but not totally sure
    Thanks, I am useless with tech. It is only on Soapboards and Eastenders on Tapatalk that I have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    My daughter worked with someone called Jason Mason.
    I went to school with a Donald MacDonald.

Thread Information