Page 721 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 221621671711719720721722723731771821 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 11270

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Lizphor View Post
    I guess the writers plot on Maria worried about car pollution is not going forward
    We can but hope, she instantly blamed cars for Liam having asthma without even daring to consider alternatives, but that might take some thinking, something she doesn't seem keen on. If it's a choice between her and Sally at a local election I'd say you're stuffed whoever you vote for. Better to spoil it instead as both are vacuous and self serving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    We can but hope, she instantly blamed cars for Liam having asthma without even daring to consider alternatives, but that might take some thinking, something she doesn't seem keen on. If it's a choice between her and Sally at a local election I'd say you're stuffed whoever you vote for. Better to spoil it instead as both are vacuous and self serving.
    If it's a choice between Maria and Sally at an election for local councillor, it also means that something ha gone seriously wrong with party politics in Weatherfield as it appears that not one of the major national parties will be putting up a candidate in the election.

As for Maria's campaign, I expect the cars will miraculously all return when Maria starts campaigning on pollution for the election. Once the election is over, whoever wins, the cars will all disappear again.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-12-2021), Perdita (30-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    He did, but I thought Fizz said it wasn't enough money for her?
    I'm not sure she's actually entitled to anything tbh. I'd get a solicitor's advice.
    Are there any solicitors resident in 'The Street' who do not have to follow the script ?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    If it's a choice between Maria and Sally at an election for local councillor, it also means that something ha gone seriously wrong with party politics in Weatherfield as it appears that not one of the major national parties will be putting up a candidate in the election.
    It's the smallest council seat in the UK

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

parkerman (30-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    It's the smallest council seat in the UK
    Yes, I believe it consists of just four streets, Coronation Street, Rosamund Street, Viaduct Street and Victoria Street.

I wish I'd had such a small area in my days of leafleting and door-knocking!
    Last edited by parkerman; 30-12-2021 at 16:06.

Yes, I believe it consists of just four streets, Coronation Street, Rosamund Street, Viaduct Street and Victoria Street.

I wish I'd had such a small area in my days of leafleting and door-knocking!
    It may be the smallest council seat but it has elected two Mayors!!!!
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (30-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    He did, but I thought Fizz said it wasn't enough money for her?
    I'm not sure she's actually entitled to anything tbh. I'd get a solicitor's advice.
    She isn't entitled to anything - except morally! He was responsible for the break-up of the marriage and she is laying a guilt trip on him over that and the fact that he is responsible for seeing the girls are looked after.

Abi is extremely nasty. She says that Kelly is rubbing her face in it but purposefully follows, harasses and threatens her constantly.

Fiz & the girls

She isn't entitled to anything - except morally! He was responsible for the break-up of the marriage and she is laying a guilt trip on him over that and the fact that he is responsible for seeing the girls are looked after.
    Legally he is only responsible for Ruby, Hope isn't his child. And, by the way, I know that Ruby has been with Fiz, Hope, & Tyrone for most of her life but Fiz isn't her mother, so it seems to me that Tyrone should take a bit more responsibility for her?

There is no marriage. Ruby is Tyrone's child, but Hope isn't.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

parkerman (31-12-2021)

Thread Information