Page 723 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 223623673713721722723724725733773823 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 11159

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Is Sarah trying to split up with Adam, she is certainly trying hard enough. There are sometimes when you need to give up your grip on a bone.
    I have no idea why she has been moaning so much. Is it about that Lydia? She's shameless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I have no idea why she has been moaning so much. Is it about that Lydia? She's shameless.
    To be honest, I wont be surprised if they do split up then have Sarah and Lydia in a lesbian relationship for....reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    To be honest, I wont be surprised if they do split up then have Sarah and Lydia in a lesbian relationship for....reasons.
    Oh please no!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

mysangry (02-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Oh please no!
    Oh I hope not, it's just that the way its been written just seemed to hint at that about to happen, at least at the beginning of Lydia appearing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Oh I hope not, it's just that the way its been written just seemed to hint at that about to happen, at least at the beginning of Lydia appearing.
    Then the programme will deffo be called "Gay" Street.
    I remember my Dad saying a friend was at "Queer Street" not so sure in today's PC world that would be allowed, for all it has a different meaning!!!

Copy CAt stories

So just recently on Eastenders there was a story involving
    Zak (who had been drinking) taking out a learner driver for a driving lesson, the learner driver hit a resident and it was decided that they would abandon the scene.

Now on Corra, a story is to emerge of Emma taking out Faye for a driving lesson (Emma has been drinking) and someone is knocked down, and yes they keep schutmn!

Also on Hollyoaks a under 30 year old male has developed Dementia and the story is evolving regarding "Luke's" life
    Surrpise Surprise
    Adam Barlow is to get Dementia and struggle with his memory and as such his life
    ERRR De Ja Vue 🤣😂

Is it the same person writing for all the soaps???????????

Please try to be original or at least have some decent history length between these copy cat stories.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (04-01-2022), Snagglepus (03-01-2022), Son of Cain (03-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    So just recently on Eastenders there was a story involving
    Zak (who had been drinking) taking out a learner driver for a driving lesson, the learner driver hit a resident and it was decided that they would abandon the scene.

Now on Corra, a story is to emerge of Emma taking out Faye for a driving lesson (Emma has been drinking) and someone is knocked down, and yes they keep schutmn!

Also on Hollyoaks a under 30 year old male has developed Dementia and the story is evolving regarding "Luke's" life
    Surrpise Surprise
    Adam Barlow is to get Dementia and struggle with his memory and as such his life
    ERRR De Ja Vue 🤣😂

Is it the same person writing for all the soaps???????????

Please try to be original or at least have some decent history length between these copy cat stories.
    Emma knows how to drive? The character barely knows her left foot from her right.

Are you being sarcastic about Adam getting 'dementia' because he didn't remember a 'girlfriend' from his past (but didn't he remember later?)? I just watched the episodes from Lydia's first appearance & he does say he vaguely remembers her. I also don't understand why Sarah is being such a bi**h all of a sudden (she's always been a bit of a whiny bi**h but I thought she had gotten over the Carla thing). And who expects a person in their mid-30s to never have had a relationship with the opposite sex? 🙄

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bratface For This Useful Post:

alan45 (04-01-2022), Son of Cain (03-01-2022)

Why do soaps always need to have a character who is stupid, as is the case with Emma, who uses the wrong words or misunderstands what other people are saying. Here we have her supervising a learner while she is still under the influence of alcohol. Have we ever seen her drive a car before, has she got enough experience to teach Faye, who seems to have made remarkable progress compared to her lesson with Craig. Faye did not seem that bothered when she hit the pensioner. Now he is dead, surprize! surprize! As if we did not see that coming.
    Presumably Emma's malapropisms are meant to pass for comedy, but personally I do not find them, funny, I do not find them funny when Honey in Eastenders uses them, and I do not find them funny here.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 03-01-2022 at 21:02.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

alan45 (04-01-2022), lizann (04-01-2022), parkerman (04-01-2022)

can sarah just do one with lydia, both leave, so annoying and also add faye and emma

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (04-01-2022)

should have kept ted longer, so is his relatives connected to the street, curtis granddad?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (04-01-2022)

Thread Information