Page 813 of 1126 FirstFirst ... 313713763803811812813814815823863913 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,130 of 11253

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Evelyn saved it and Fiz did look nice as did the kids
    If they are not living together, shouldn't Fiona be looking after Hope and Tyronne looking after Ruby ?

Ruby is Tyronne's daughter who Fiona had rejected. Not related to Fiona. Why on earth was she a bridesmaid ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    If they are not living together, shouldn't Fiona be looking after Hope and Tyronne looking after Ruby ?

Ruby is Tyronne's daughter who Fiona had rejected. Not related to Fiona. Why on earth was she a bridesmaid ?
    I have always wondered the same thing. She isn't Ruby's mother, so why should she have to always be her caretaker? I know that Fiz is the only mother she has known but still, it seems to me that Tyrone could take a bit more responsibility for his own child.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bratface For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (09-07-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    I have always wondered the same thing. She isn't Ruby's mother, so why should she have to always be her caretaker? I know that Fiz is the only mother she has known but still, it seems to me that Tyrone could take a bit more responsibility for his own child.
    Especially as he has his grandmother living at home

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

bratface (09-07-2022)

Especially as he has his grandmother living at home
    what's the story with the houses, tyrones and phils now,?

the girls are brought up as sisters that is hope and ruby

Good for the roof repair storyline, tells people that you should not give any money to people before they have done the job. Although I know Steve is not shown as being the brightest spark I did not expect him to pay two people he had never met without getting a receipt ..

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Good for the roof repair storyline, tells people that you should not give any money to people before they have done the job. Although I know Steve is not shown as being the brightest spark I did not expect him to pay two people he had never met without getting a receipt ..
    I always go on recommendation and use a proper firm. A proper firm does not need to be paid up front.

He's got the scaffold up. He needs to beg Ed to do it.
    Last edited by Dennis tanner; 09-07-2022 at 05:32.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-07-2022)

I presume Stephen will misuse the trust fund why else would he stay in Weatherfield...he must be up to something...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (09-07-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I presume Stephen will misuse the trust fund why else would he stay in Weatherfield...he must be up to something...
    I read somewhere that his business is failing & he needs money to shore it up? But I haven't seen any of his episodes yet, so that blurb might just be speculation?

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    I read somewhere that his business is failing & he needs money to shore it up? But I haven't seen any of his episodes yet, so that blurb might just be speculation?
    Yes, seen that being speculated when he suddenly turned up. The money should have been put in trust with a bank or solicitor to avoid family confrontations and any misuse.
    Last edited by Perdita; 09-07-2022 at 08:35.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (09-07-2022)

Because Fiz was only worried about Ruby's behaviour as Kirsty had been nasty, bit hypocritical when she constantly forgets that Hope is behaving worse than what Ruby did but they made up and Fiz and Ty have agreed that the girls should continue to grow up together as sisters. I quite like that, although in soaps people can leave their workplace at a drop of a hat, Ty's work can make him late due to going on breakdown recoveries and Fiz is more reliable

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (10-07-2022), Son of Cain (09-07-2022)

Thread Information