Thanksup 1
Page 802 of 810 FirstFirst ... 302702752792800801802803804 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 8091

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

  1. #8011
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8,131
    Thanked: 10168
    Aaaarrrgggghhhh!!!!!! Yet again, Weatherfield Council operates in a completely different way to every other council in the U.K.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

    lizann (24-06-2022), LouiseP (23-06-2022), Perdita (24-06-2022), Son of Cain (24-06-2022)

  3. #8012
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,114
    Thanked: 1403
    I still can't believe that ' Trim up north' makes any money

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

    lizann (24-06-2022), parkerman (24-06-2022), Perdita (24-06-2022), Son of Cain (24-06-2022)

  5. #8013
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8,131
    Thanked: 10168
    How?.it's?what?.Maria?..Council?.so stupid?.ridiculous?.union leader?.cafe?

    I'm so sorry. I am just at a complete loss to describe just how nonsensical this absurd bin story is?.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

    Dennis tanner (25-06-2022), Perdita (25-06-2022), Son of Cain (26-06-2022)

  7. #8014
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,114
    Thanked: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    How?.it's?what?.Maria?..Council?.so stupid?.ridiculous?.union leader?.cafe?

    I'm so sorry. I am just at a complete loss to describe just how nonsensical this absurd bin story is?.
    Now now, Don't upset the Greens

  8. #8015
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    341
    Thanked: 619
    The scriptwriters with humour must have written Friday's episode.

    Apart from Sally and Tim's great dialogue, there was this nugget from Sean, on the phone to Frank:
    "What's my favourite kind of holiday? Anything but camping."

    I was rolling on the floor with that line.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogerOver For This Useful Post:

    Dennis tanner (25-06-2022), Perdita (25-06-2022), Son of Cain (26-06-2022)

  10. #8016
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    767
    Thanked: 1150
    Maria is outdoing Sally with her snooty attitude with the council.

    I see she has the standard issue clipboard and sheaf of papers. She thinks though that she as one junior councillor can change policy for an entire council. It doesn't work like that m

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

    parkerman (25-06-2022), Son of Cain (26-06-2022)

  12. #8017
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8,131
    Thanked: 10168
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    I see she has the standard issue clipboard and sheaf of papers. She thinks though that she as one junior councillor can change policy for an entire council. It doesn't work like that m
    Of course it doesn't. The whole way this story has been scripted is completely ridiculous. Not only would she not be able to change policy like that, but she wouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of the local union official to negotiate with him.

  13. #8018
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    3,114
    Thanked: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Maria is outdoing Sally with her snooty attitude with the council.

    I see she has the standard issue clipboard and sheaf of papers. She thinks though that she as one junior councillor can change policy for an entire council. It doesn't work like that m
    She's not a junior councillor. She's the leader of the Windass party.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

    RogerOver (26-06-2022)

  15. #8019
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    341
    Thanked: 619
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    She's not a junior councillor. She's the leader of the Windass party.
    i didn't know the Windasss' were having a party - what time does it start and are drinks free, or is it BYOB?

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogerOver For This Useful Post:

    parkerman (26-06-2022), Son of Cain (26-06-2022)

  17. #8020
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    8,131
    Thanked: 10168
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver View Post
    i didn't know the Windasss' were having a party - what time does it start and are drinks free, or is it BYOB?
    Apparently it's not a party, it's a work event.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

    RogerOver (26-06-2022), Son of Cain (26-06-2022)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •