Page 724 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 224624674714722723724725726734774824 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 11159

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

How much extra insurance is Tim paying for Faye to drive his vehicles ?
    I would have thought that proper driving lessons would be cheaper and better.

I got the impression that Dead Ted thought he was a comedian. If I was dead I would be more than happy to stay in my favourite armchair than lying in a freezing cold mortuary fridge. I hope they remembered to put the key back.

I now have to be pedantic. Having studied the chess board I have no idea why Roy thought it was checkmate

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I now have to be pedantic. Having studied the chess board I have no idea why Roy thought it was checkmate
    I thought that at first, but I had another long look at it and it definitely was checkmate.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (04-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I thought that at first, but I had another long look at it and it definitely was checkmate.
    Roy does know his chess

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    Emma knows how to drive? The character barely knows her left foot from her right.

Are you being sarcastic about Adam getting 'dementia' because he didn't remember a 'girlfriend' from his past (but didn't he remember later?)? I just watched the episodes from Lydia's first appearance & he does say he vaguely remembers her. I also don't understand why Sarah is being such a bi**h all of a sudden (she's always been a bit of a whiny bi**h but I thought she had gotten over the Carla thing). And who expects a person in their mid-30s to never have had a relationship with the opposite sex? 🙄
    I saw an item spoiler about Adam getting and it seems it's going to Lydia who takes more notice of his change.

Yea Sarah is being a naive if she thinks her bloke will be a saint and not had a past with relationships😂😁

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

bratface (04-01-2022)

Roy put the king in check with the bishop. His Queen had already beeen taken. Mary had several options to move her king

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Roy put the king in check with the bishop. His Queen had already beeen taken. Mary had several options to move her king
    No, just watched again,

He checkmated by moving his bishop from g4 to e2, revealing his rook on g1 which actually checkmates Mary's king. His other bishop is on h6 preventing Mary from moving her king to f8 or g7. She has nowhere else to move her king.
    Last edited by parkerman; 04-01-2022 at 17:40.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (04-01-2022)

why does faye need to drive she works and Iives on the street

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (05-01-2022), Son of Cain (05-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why does faye need to drive she works and Iives on the street
    Why does anybody need to drive in Weatherfield, they all work and live on the same street and they have a tram.
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 05-01-2022 at 00:05.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (05-01-2022)

No, just watched again,

He checkmated by moving his bishop from g4 to e2, revealing his rook on g1 which actually checkmates Mary's king. His other bishop is on h6 preventing Mary from moving her king to f8 or g7. She has nowhere else to move her king.
    OK I will look again. Roy was right about Sam though. You only get better at chess by losing. Perhaps he should have been more diplomatic though.

Faye was wrong about her partner in crime being by herself if the truth comes out.

Tim annoyed me. All people who keep medical secrets from their family annoy me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

parkerman (05-01-2022)

No, just watched again,

You are correct.

My feeble excuses are that I had confused where the players were sitting and I couldn't actually see all of the the black King on my screen. I mistook the black knight for the King.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

parkerman (05-01-2022)

Thread Information