Page 1046 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 4654694699610361044104510461047104810561096 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,460 of 11284

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Unkind of me I am sure, but I find Elaine incredible annoying.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (10-10-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    None of this makes sense, it is all very contrived to wrap this story by the end of the week. Tim dropping his wallet, so the police can find it. Stephen the clever killer now panicking and leaving clues. Stephen left the pipe and Tim's phone on the ground with his fingerprints and Tim's blood on them. Also the petrol can with his fingerprints on it, instead of throwing it into the car and torching it, he throws it on the ground behind him.
    I look forward to seeing how the Police find the car

Unkind of me I am sure, but I find Elaine incredible annoying.
    same, worse since she took up with stephen

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (10-10-2023)

None of this makes sense, it is all very contrived to wrap this story by the end of the week. Tim dropping his wallet, so the police can find it. Stephen the clever killer now panicking and leaving clues. Stephen left the pipe and Tim's phone on the ground with his fingerprints and Tim's blood on them. Also the petrol can with his fingerprints on it, instead of throwing it into the car and torching it, he throws it on the ground behind him.
    Stephen chucked the pipe over the Wire fence next to the pallets and junky stuff.
    No doubt Inspector "Morse" Craig will find it and see copious amounts of blood on it.
    If you don't like me, remember its mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter😏

I couldn't understand why Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeephen didn't bash Tim over the head again when he saw he was still alive. Why bother to tie him up with his tie (as if that would have held him anyway) and then shove him in the boot?

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    Stephen chucked the pipe over the Wire fence next to the pallets and junky stuff.
    No doubt Inspector "Morse" Craig will find it and see copious amounts of blood on it.
    It is fair to compare Craig with Morse who never seemed to solve murders before they killed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    It is fair to compare Craig with Morse who never seemed to solve murders before they killed again.
    How many murders has Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeephen committed now?
    Last edited by parkerman; 11-10-2023 at 09:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Was it in his contract that he had to finish the crossword before he solved a crime?

Was it in his contract that he had to finish the crossword before he solved a crime?
    I heard he got stuck on 6 Across: HIJKLMNO (5 letters)
    Answer: water

Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver View Post
    I heard he got stuck on 6 Across: HIJKLMNO (5 letters)
    Answer: water
    Like Morse I am stuck, still trying to work it out. The killer will have to wait.
    You are a better man than me, Roger.

Thread Information