Page 1130 of 1130 FirstFirst ... 130630103010801120112811291130
Results 11,291 to 11,300 of 11300

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Can't have anyone actually being happy in the new Coronation Street.
    Spent yesterday trying to think of anyone who is happy, and cannot really do so.
    Maybe Ken, cause a good book and a half pint in The Rovers is all it really takes. Or Bethany because she does not seem to care about anyone else as long as she finds a good story to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Spent yesterday trying to think of anyone who is happy, and cannot really do so.
    Maybe Ken, cause a good book and a half pint in The Rovers is all it really takes. Or Bethany because she does not seem to care about anyone else as long as she finds a good story to sell.
    I nominate Steve since he got rid of The Tracy creature

Did I miss Adam's romantic interest in Alya?

Has Bernie another child? We see Asha at work

Misery STreet

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I nominate Steve since he got rid of The Tracy creature
    To be fair not sure I would be happy living in such a ugly street, even lick of paint could change a front door, can't be money coz they spend a fortune on drinks that they never finish!!!
    If you don't like me, remember its mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter😏

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (Yesterday), lizann (Today), parkerman (05-05-2024), Son of Cain (Yesterday)

Maria obviously does not understand the meaning of urgent. Billy tells her Liam might have taken Paul's pills, and they should check on him urgently, so half way home, she stops to phone Gary, instead of waiting until after she sees Liam.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (Today), parkerman (Today)

why is sarah sniffing around gary again, can she ever just be single, he should tell her do one, she dumped him but had no issues with thug damon

If I found out my solicitor has been discussing my business in a cafe in front of many other customers I would be furious.....

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (Today), parkerman (Today), Son of Cain (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    If I found out my solicitor has been discussing my business in a cafe in front of many other customers I would be furious.....
    Diana talks a good game but she's not much cop at all. She will be getting loads of legal aid for a murder case. Why hasn't she hired private detectives ?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

lizann (Today), parkerman (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why is sarah sniffing around gary again, can she ever just be single, he should tell her do one, she dumped him but had no issues with thug damon
    I think we might be heading for a break up with Gary and Maria, when she finds out he has been spending so much time with Sarah.

Did Gary claim to have carried a wardrobe upstairs on his own, he must be stronger than he looks?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Diana talks a good game but she's not much cop at all. She will be getting loads of legal aid for a murder case. Why hasn't she hired private detectives ?
    With the country in the state it is, I cannot imagine they would hand out enough money for private detectives. How much money can you get in legal aid?

Thread Information