Page 1439 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 439939133913891429143714381439144014411449 ... LastLast
Results 14,381 to 14,390 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

hello my friends hope everyone well

its a bank holiday here and i think in scotland but not england weather much cooler today but seems its going to get hot again later in the week

just popped in to see whats happening but having lots of problems getting in and posting

haven?t wated ed for ages but waiting for aarons?s new sl to state when he meets his old school mate. think it could be interesting. meanwhile i expect this is old news over there but just seen this. think they should have had them as a couple not brothers and and might have been great for friendly foursome sls with robron

anyway take care everyone and stay safe

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-08-2020), Sug-din (09-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

its a bank holiday here and i think in scotland but not england weather much cooler today but seems its going to get hot again later in the week

just popped in to see whats happening but having lots of problems getting in and posting

haven?t wated ed for ages but waiting for aarons?s new sl to state when he meets his old school mate. think it could be interesting. meanwhile i expect this is old news over there but just seen this. think they should have had them as a couple not brothers and and might have been great for friendly foursome sls with robron

Hello, lovely to see you here. Take care.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (04-08-2020), Sug-din (09-08-2020)

Hi Micheal hope you are well i havent watched Emmerdale since Rob/Ryan left its got worse ive been watching Classic Emmerdale from 1995

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-08-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (04-08-2020), Sug-din (09-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Micheal hope you are well i havent watched Emmerdale since Rob/Ryan left its got worse ive been watching Classic Emmerdale from 1995
    hi matty how's you?

I might check out some of those old eps are they on yt?

I thought it was cute about those two ed actors being a couple but didn't like their ed characters

I will look at ed again when aaron's new sl starts to see what its about

hope the lockdown not too bad for you as reopening delayed again here

take care x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-08-2020), Sug-din (09-08-2020)

hi matty how's you?

I might check out some of those old eps are they on yt?

I thought it was cute about those two ed actors being a couple but didn't like their ed characters

I will look at ed again when aaron's new sl starts to see what its about

hope the lockdown not too bad for you as reopening delayed again here

take care x
    It was very cute. Best wishes to them.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 05-08-2020 at 20:34.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (08-08-2020), Sug-din (09-08-2020)

Afternoon All 👋

Hope everyone is keeping well and that you?ve all enjoyed the weekend. Been making the most of the good weather we?ve been having here and getting some jobs done in the garden.

Still not watching ED at the minute but I?ll see what people?s comments are and maybe look in now and again once Aaron starts to appear regularly again. It?s hard to believe that it?s getting nearer and nearer to a year since Ryan left - where has the time gone.

Take care everyone 🤗(it was nice to see Micheal dropping in for a visit from Ireland.🙂)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-08-2020)

Good afternoon from a very wet London. After all the heat and humidity of the last 10 days, I'm just pleased it is raining and forecast to continue doing so.

As for Emmerdale, I only occasionally look in on it. There really isn't much of interest going on, just a continuation of the tedious Harriet and Jamie stories. No sign of Aaron.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-08-2020), Sug-din (18-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good afternoon from a very wet London. After all the heat and humidity of the last 10 days, I'm just pleased it is raining and forecast to continue doing so.

As for Emmerdale, I only occasionally look in on it. There really isn't much of interest going on, just a continuation of the tedious Harriet and Jamie stories. No sign of Aaron.

Good Afternoon Eddy👋

It?s been a fairly pleasant weekend here but it?s changed to rather dull and damp time now but it does make it more comfortable through the night.

I?ve been reading what?s been happening on Emmerdale and nothing really appeals.. I see they are going to acknowledge the death of Annie Sugden - it would be good if there was a mention of Robert during this but I have to be honest that I don?t have any confidence in the current Producers that they will include him at all.

Hope you andeveryone else are keeping well.

Take care. Don x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-08-2020)

Congratulations. It appears that Ryan & Daisy are expecting. 👶

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (30-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Good Afternoon Eddy👋

It?s been a fairly pleasant weekend here but it?s changed to rather dull and damp time now but it does make it more comfortable through the night.

I?ve been reading what?s been happening on Emmerdale and nothing really appeals.. I see they are going to acknowledge the death of Annie Sugden - it would be good if there was a mention of Robert during this but I have to be honest that I don?t have any confidence in the current Producers that they will include him at all.

Hope you andeveryone else are keeping well.

Take care. Don x
    hi Don i really hope they will let him know one way or another it wouldnt be right mot to let the other half of the sugden

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2020), Fhionnuisce2 (30-08-2020), Sug-din (19-08-2020)

Thread Information