Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chloe's return... video clips!

who is chloe?

bondboffin

Who's Chloe?
    'When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?'

Chloe Richards is the Chloe in question. She left the show about 6 or 7 years ago. She used to live with Irene Roberts, until she met Lachie Fraser (the doctor). They married and had a child (called Olivia) but then tragedy struck and Lachie ended up with some sort of tumour on his brain. He eventually died, and she got friendly with his brother James. But nothing came of that unfortunately for poor James - his interfering mother didn't help either. So I think she just fled Summer Bay to make a fresh start. But now she's back, presumably with her daughter in tow, having had to flee her other place. Hope that helps. Also the back to the bay website might detail a bit more about the character of Chloe, etc. I'm only remembering bits and pieces here. Although some information I've provided here may seem a little mish-mashed together.

I see the old Hayley is still there. Just saw her in the first clip lying in a hospital bed. Has she actually left the show yet? She most of for that new girl to be seen in pictures. I guess this is the time where Hayley's pregnant with Kym's child. Seems weird as only the other day I was watching him moon over Kit staying on in Paris. But I forget it's about 8 or 9 months ahead of us.
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 02-07-2005 at 00:35.

All of the other links work except this one: http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...937OY8YB53F3MC - can you double check to make sure it is the right one. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmak2005
    Chloe Richards is the Chloe in question. She left the show about 6 or 7 years ago. She used to live with Irene Roberts, until she met Lachie Fraser (the doctor). They married and had a child (called Olivia) but then tragedy struck and Lachie ended up with some sort of tumour on his brain. He eventually died, and she got friendly with his brother James. But nothing came of that unfortunately for poor James - his interfering mother didn't help either. So I think she just fled Summer Bay to make a fresh start. But now she's back, presumably with her daughter in tow, having had to flee her other place. Hope that helps. Also the back to the bay website might detail a bit more about the character of Chloe, etc. I'm only remembering bits and pieces here. Although some information I've provided here may seem a little mish-mashed together.
    thank you, i havent a donkeys who she is but at least i have a bit of background about her now

bondboffin

Hayley get pregnant by Kim?

i thought she got pregnant by scott

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

have you got any more i like watching them

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information