Page 5 of 701 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastender current episode discussion IV

Martin was meaning Jean with sick Ollie, I took it as sick baby Ollie Carter

I like this new Martin too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did Mick know all along it was really Bobby?
    I thought he did. Half the square knew didn't they?!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Splashy (24-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    about 3/4 of them knew

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (24-05-2016), Ruffed_lemur (24-05-2016), Splashy (24-05-2016)

about 3/4 of them knew

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Ben mentioning his own time in prison scared Ian into protecting Bobby
    Maybe, but all the same what about poor Jane? Something needs to be done about Bobby anyway, time to stop running away.

Maybe, but all the same what about poor Jane? Something needs to be done about Bobby anyway, time to stop running away.
    Yeah. A kid like that can't be allowed to stay on the streets. It was only a matter of time before he strikes again. Harsh as it sounds, he needs to be behind bars and to get a full dose of psychiatric treatment.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to storyseeker1 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (24-05-2016), Splashy (24-05-2016)

Ian effectively abandoned Bobby to his fate when he chose Jane, the latter is in no fit state to protect her son, and Sharon has obviously reached the end of her tether. I don't think there'll be any more covering for Bobby. The police have been called and it's common knowledge he attacked Jane and claims to have killed Lucy. I don't see how he's getting out of this one!

If he admits his guilt to the police and covers for his parents (though I don't know why he would), they could get off scott free - at least in the legal sense. Jane has obviously paid very dearly for her actions.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 24-05-2016 at 15:34.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (24-05-2016), Splashy (24-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Ian effectively abandoned Bobby to his fate when he chose Jane, the latter is in no fit state to protect her son, and Sharon has obviously reached the end of her tether. I don't think there'll be any more covering for Bobby. The police have been called and it's common knowledge he attacked Jane and claims to have killed Lucy. I don't see how he's getting out of this one!

If he admits his guilt to the police and covers for his parents (though I don't know why he would), they could get off scott free - at last in the legal sense. Jane has obviously paid very dearly for her actions.
    You would think, but under normal circumstances Bobby should have been found out long ago. Plus, there are some photos of upcoming eps where Bobby is seen at the hospital with Jane and everyone. Of course, he could just be out on bail until the police have resolved everything, but who knows. Everytime when I think Bobby's goose is cooked, EE ends up saving his bacon yet again. So I'm not gonna say anything until he's clamped in irons and sent away for sure.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to storyseeker1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-05-2016), Glen1 (24-05-2016), parkerman (24-05-2016), Rear window (24-05-2016), Splashy (24-05-2016), tammyy2j (24-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by storyseeker1 View Post
    You would think, but under normal circumstances Bobby should have been found out long ago. Plus, there are some photos of upcoming eps where Bobby is seen at the hospital with Jane and everyone. Of course, he could just be out on bail until the police have resolved everything, but who knows. Everytime when I think Bobby's goose is cooked, EE ends up saving his bacon yet again. So I'm not gonna say anything until he's clamped in irons and sent away for sure.
    That's very true. However, these episodes were some of DTC's final ones as EP, so I'm hoping that means he wanted to see this chapter of Bobby's story completed before he left.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Splashy (24-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    That's very true. However, these episodes were some of DTC's final ones as EP, so I'm hoping that means he wanted to see this chapter of Bobby's story completed before he left.
    Let's hope so.

Thread Information