Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Who blew up Lassiters?

For me, the obvious choices are, the Quills, Dimato and his cronies, Jacka and John Doe. If it's one of them...then that "big surprise and shock" will just be a let down. But I'm not holding my breath, whenever they tell us we're in for a surprise, we're usually not.
    Like the "hour long special" which was half an hour worth of footage we already seen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    For me, the obvious choices are, the Quills, Dimato and his cronies, Jacka and John Doe. If it's one of them...then that "big surprise and shock" will just be a let down. But I'm not holding my breath, whenever they tell us we're in for a surprise, we're usually not.
    Like the "hour long special" which was half an hour worth of footage we already seen.
    I don't think they'd be expecting people to guess it's Dimato since he hasn't been mentioned for a long time. To be honest, when another forum member suggested him a few weeks ago I was very sceptical, but it's looking more likely now. I think Julie's too obvious - plus it seems Jacka was talking to someone who wasn't at court.

The only thing I'd say was what could be Dimato's motive to sabotage the boiler now Paul no longer owns Lassiters?

I've said before I think it's possible Julie set Paul up even if she didn't cause the explosion, and I still think that could very well be the case.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 08-06-2016 at 19:42.

Could it be Steph ex Belinda who is behind the explosion. A revenge plan to punish Paul for playing with Stephs mind???

5. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

thestud2k7 (10-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    Could it be Steph ex Belinda who is behind the explosion. A revenge plan to punish Paul for playing with Stephs mind???
    great idea and belinda makes a apperance in few weeks time too

Quote Originally Posted by thestud2k7 View Post
    great idea and belinda makes a apperance in few weeks time too
    I don't think it's her, even though she is a little unstable

Stefan says its a beloved character and she wasn't liked that much was she? But I guess only time will tell! Aha

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Stefan says its a beloved character and she wasn't liked that much was she? But I guess only time will tell! Aha
    A beloved character would rule out Dimato, Michelle, Walter or Belinda. I can't imagine who it could be! (Imagine it turns out to be Paul after all... )

Lyn Scully?she might know Jacka through Steph.

Ok, how reliable this is I don't know, fair warning here, potential SPOILERS for the reveal of who caused the explosion, so if you don't wanna know, don't read on

Apparently Julie hired Jacka to do it but it all went a bit wrong, it was suppose to be an insurance job.
    I mean seriously? A much loved character? A big surprise? More like a big disappointment if that's true. Neighbours really need to sort out their meaning of "big" and "surprising" and "loved" if it's true.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

daisy_boo (12-06-2016), Dazzle (11-06-2016), Perdita (12-06-2016)

That's what I've read as well. Virgin media accidently spoiled it by having the Julie secret on their program info, whoops!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to scuzziemoo For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-06-2016)

Julie and Jacka, what a let down! I've also seen this spoiler on Facebook.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Georg For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-06-2016)

Thread Information