Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Ned Willis (Ben Hall)

Smart Ned strikes again. Confessing to a murder when there isn't a body.

Police: 'yep, that's cool, all our weak circumstantial evidence doesn't matter anymore, we get to charge you. Charge you for being stupid....!'

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

CookieTargaryen (16-10-2020), kaz21 (15-10-2020), lellygurl (16-10-2020)

Not a spoiler, but Digital Spy articles for anyone interested...

Natalie Imbruglia shocked by Neighbours' Ned Willis revelation
    "I have a son? What!"

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...llis-surprise/

Former Neighbours star Natalie Imbruglia was surprised to learn about on-screen son Ned Willis.

The singer portrayed Beth Brennan in the Ramsay Street soap between 1992 and 1994. The character eventually had a son with Brad Willis named Ned, who ended up moving to Erinsborough in 2016 and is played by Ben Hall.

During an interview with Behnaz Akhgar on BBC Radio Wales yesterday (June 22), Natalie was asked whether she watches the show now and again and see how her son is doing.

"I have a son? What?" she replied with shock. "Oh my god. Oh my god, I didn't even know that. That is brilliant.

"Oh my god, that's hysterical. Do you know, because when I do watch it, I get freaked ? it's like other people are in my house. I haven't watched it in a long time, but thank you for telling me I have a son on telly."

Natalie also said she has "really fond memories" of her time on Neighbours, saying that she wouldn't be where she is now without the Australian soap.

"I have a lot of great friendships from that time, and it was a really good introduction to the industry," she explained.

"I learnt a lot, and it's the reason I'm here, because the success of that show got me to the UK and made me realise I wanted to live here and be here."

Ned's current storyline at UK pace sees his relationship with Yashvi Rebecchi in trouble after she discovers the emotional connection he had with the new Sheila Canning.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and weekdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

And:

Neighbours responds to Natalie Imbruglia's confusion over Ned Willis
    "It must be time for a visit!"

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-ned-response/

Neighbours has responded after Natalie Imbruglia's shock about on-screen son Ned Willis.

In a recent BBC Radio Wales interview with Behnaz Akhgar, Natalie ? who portrayed Beth Brennan between 1992 and 1994 ? was told that her character's son (played by Ben Hall) is currently on Ramsay Street.

"I have a son? What!" she replied. "Oh my god, I didn't even know that. That is brilliant."

Following this, the Erinsborough soap reacted to Natalie's confusion by tweeting from both the UK and Australian Twitter accounts, suggesting that Beth could pay a visit.

"Well, this is awkward. 😂" the UK account tweeted. "It must be time for a visit!"

"Looks like Beth is due for a visit in Erinsborough?" the Australian account added.

Ned has been in Erinsborough since 2016. His recent storylines have mostly revolved around his emotional connection with the new Sheila Canning and subsequent relationship troubles with Yashvi Rebecchi.

Elsewhere in the same interview, Natalie said that she has "really fond memories" of her time on Neighbours.

"I learnt a lot," she said, "and it's the reason I'm here, because the success of that show got me to the UK and made me realise I wanted to live here and be here."

Natalie is currently promoting her next album Firebird, which is out in September.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and weekdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

DS article:

Neighbours' Ned Willis to be caught out over secret sabotage
    The polyamorous relationship is in danger.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...botage-caught/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours' Ned Willis gets caught out after teaming up with Felicity Higgins to sabotage his polyamorous relationship.

The relationship between Ned (Ben Hall), Amy Greenwood (Jacinta Stapleton), and Levi Canning (Richie Morris) has hit a few bumps lately, as a result of Levi's interest in Felicity (Isabella Giovinazzo). Although she really likes Levi, Felicity has no interest in polyamory.

Australian viewers have seen Ned convincing her to give Levi another chance, suggesting that they might be able to persuade Levi to leave the polyamorous relationship.

In upcoming scenes, Amy continues to make an effort with Felicity.

At the same time, Ned and Felicity work to drive a wedge between Amy and Levi, but it's not long before they're found out. Not surprisingly, both Levi and Amy are furious with the pair of them.

Amy later tells an apologetic Ned that she understands what caused him to behave that way.

With Levi committed to the polyamorous relationship, Ned has to figure out if he still wants to continue their arrangement.

Amy is hopeful that things can go back to the way they were, but Levi, who has dumped Felicity, has some news to break...

Isabella Giovinazzo, who plays Felicity, recently told Digital Spy that she would be open to a more permanent stay.

"I never would have really seen it in my future, just because I've done similar work in the past and then it's nice to do something new," she said. "But then after being there, working with Richie and being in the environment at Neighbours, it was such a lovely place to work."

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, November 16, Wednesday, November 17 and Thursday, November 18 at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5. The scenes air in Australia on Tuesday, November 9, Wednesday, November 10 and Thursday, November 11 at 6.30pm on 10 Peach.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (09-11-2021), Ruffed_lemur (09-11-2021)

This polyamorous story line is getting super tedious and it was never that good. Aside from a couple of funny bits like Ned and Levi in bed together.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

courseiam (11-11-2021), MellBee (11-11-2021), Pantherboy (11-11-2021)

does harlow have a thing for ned, is she back living with terese

DS article:

Neighbours reveals possible baby twist for Ned Willis and Amy Greenwood
    Ned is rattled by Amy's decision.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ned-baby-talk/

Neighbours' Amy Greenwood tells Ned Willis that she wants to have a baby in next week's UK episodes.

The storyline comes after Amy (Jacinta Stapleton) and Ned (Ben Hall) get back together in the aftermath of the River Bend getaway.

In upcoming scenes, Roxy Willis (Zima Anderson) is keen to do everything she can to ensure that she gets pregnant, including avoiding some foods and booking a yoga session with Kyle Canning (Chris Milligan).

Amy sees how excited Roxy is about the prospect of having a baby with her husband, and reflecting further over a family lunch, she informs Ned of her desire for another baby while she still can.

Meanwhile, Ned finds out that Harlow Robinson (Jemma Donovan) is taking a trip to London. The pair hooked up at River Bend when they were lost, but things continue to be a little tense between them ? especially considering Harlow advised Ned not to get back together with Amy.

Ned asks Harlow if she's travelling to England to avoid him and Amy, which she denies. Their friendship remains in an awkward place as Harlow sets off abroad.

Unsure about whether he wants a family, Ned is caught off-guard by Amy's decision. Ned tries to take some time to think about this, but do the couple want the same thing?

In the long term, there is a possibility the relationship won't last as there are reports that Ben Hall is leaving his role as Ned amid claims he's reached the end of his contract.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, March 22 and Wednesday, March 23 at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Monday, April 11 and Tuesday, April 12 at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (14-03-2022)

DS article:

Neighbours' Ned Willis and Amy Greenwood to fall out amid baby hopes
    Another row leaves their relationship on the line.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...wood-fall-out/

Neighbours' Ned Willis and Amy Greenwood will face another stumbling block in their relationship next week, as Amy continues to harbour hopes of having a baby with Ned.

The couple have faced some tough times recently, with Ned (Ben Hall) having secretly shared a moment of passion with Harlow Robinson (Jemma Donovan) while he and Amy (Jacinta Stapleton) were taking a break from their romance.

After the couple decided to get back together, Amy noticed how excited Roxy Willis (Zima Anderson) and Kyle Canning (Chris Milligan) are about the prospect of having a baby together and has shared her desires to have another child with Ned ? a prospect that he has been unsure about.

In new scenes that will air next week in the UK, Ned does his best to get Amy to think through her decisions as logically as possible.

But his efforts don't seem to be working, as Amy becomes so caught up in her excitement over her Fashion Week designs that she starts to neglect her drinks van business.

When Amy reveals that she is considering selling the van in order to fund her entry into Fashion Week, Ned can't hide his frustration any longer. He points out to Amy that she is considering making another snap decision, without properly thinking through the consequences.

Ned is left with a big question over Amy ? how can he possibly think about having a baby with somebody who can be so irresponsible?

With both Amy and Ned's annoyance at each other boiling over, they agree to give each other some space.

But when Ned arrives home from work, he notices Amy's van parked up on Ramsay Street with a For Sale sign attached to it.

Could this be the final straw for Ned and Amy's relationship?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, April 5 at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Wednesday, April 27 at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (29-03-2022)

DS article:

Neighbours' Ned Willis makes a big admission over Harlow Robinson
    Is he close to betraying Amy?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...son-admission/

Neighbours' Ned Willis is honest with Harlow Robinson next week as he admits that he still has feelings for her.

Ned had sex with Harlow when they were lost in the outback together last month, but he later left her heartbroken by reuniting with Amy Greenwood once they were back on Ramsay Street.

In next week's episodes, Ned tries to clear the air with Harlow following her return from London.

Unfortunately, Ned is thwarted at every turn as he can't seem to get a moment alone with Harlow.

Amy inadvertently makes matters worse as she remains convinced that Harlow doesn't like her.

She tries her best to win Harlow over, but this only increases the sense of awkwardness between Ned and Harlow.

Later in the week, Harlow gets a welcome distraction when she reunites with Corey, the guy she met in London.

Harlow's resentment towards Ned also grows further when she finds out that he told Kyle Canning about their secret passion.

When Ned sees Harlow and Corey spending time together, he struggles to keep a lid on his feelings.

Ned admits to Harlow that he's jealous, but she berates him for his behaviour since he's still in a relationship with Amy.

The pair agree that they should keep their distance for everyone's sake, but with the feelings between them still obvious, could this prove easier said than done?

Jemma Donovan, who plays Harlow, recently told Digital Spy that her character made her London trip in order to get away from Ned for a while.

She explained: "I think she just needs to step out of Erinsborough for a little bit and see people who aren't on the Street and figure out what she wants to do.

"Whenever you come home, you get time to think about what's going on in your life. I think she really needed that and she gets to see her aunt as well, who's probably the closest thing she has to her mum.

"I think she probably just needed to get out of Erinsborough for a second."

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, April 11, Tuesday, April 12 and Wednesday, April 13 at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Wednesday, May 4, Thursday, May 5 and Monday, May 9 at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (04-04-2022), Ruffed_lemur (04-04-2022)

Neighbours' Ned Willis and Amy Greenwood will face another stumbling block in their relationship next week, as Amy continues to harbour hopes of having a baby with Ned.

After the couple decided to get back together, Amy noticed how excited Roxy Willis (Zima Anderson) and Kyle Canning (Chris Milligan) are about the prospect of having a baby together and has shared her desires to have another child with Ned ? a prospect that he has been unsure about.
    Come on Ned. Wise up.

DS article:

Neighbours' Ned Willis makes a big decision in love triangle storyline
    Will Ned finally decide?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...rlow-decision/

Neighbours' Ned Willis is set to finally make a decision over his torn affections between Harlow Robinson and his girlfriend, Amy Greenwood.

After last week's reunion between Harlow and her London acquaintance, Corey, spiked Ned's jealousy, things are set to only get more uncomfortable between the duo.

An oblivious Amy will be the one to set the events in motion, turning to Harlow and Corey for help when she finds herself a few models short during Fashion Week.

The news will bring both Harlow and Ned a great deal of awkwardness, as Harlow tries to work alongside the girlfriend of the man she's slept with.

Amy later also crashes the pair's lunch date, seemingly oblivious to their discomfort.

As Harlow attempts to cope with the situation she has found herself involved in, everything seems to be going according to plan... until Amy shares some shocking news.

Later in the week, Ned also gets a swift wake-up call from Harlow.

After struggling with keeping his feelings in check around Harlow and Corey, he is berated by Harlow for his inappropriate behaviour.

He realises it might be time to take a step back from each other so he can pull himself together.

The space ends up doing him some good as, despite his attraction to Harlow, Ned seems to come to his senses and recognise Amy's love and dedication.

In the end, he is won over by his girlfriend, who is not even aware of said accomplishment.

Will Ned stay by his decision? Or will he follow old patterns and stray back to Harlow?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, April 19 and Wednesday, April 20 at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Monday, May 16 and Tuesday, May 17 at 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (12-04-2022), Ruffed_lemur (12-04-2022)

Thread Information