Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home and Away Spoilers 2016

Home and Away Spoilers 2016

What we can expect in 2016:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), Flossie (05-08-2016), lizann (07-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016), TaintedLove (07-01-2016)

Thanks for those spoilers Perdita. Looks brilliant. ♥
    Hooray Marilyn is back.....and she and John are going to foster Skye. I love this idea. Skye is a lovely young lady. I took to her straight away, and that doesn`t happen very often.
    Some new characters, and looks like the Braxtons will be reduced to zero if Kyle leaves/is killed off. I`ll miss Ricky and gorgeous little Casey, but it is best for Ricky to move on. (hopefully with Brax, that would be a perfect ending).
    By the look of those spoilers, H&A is back to great storylines again. I couldn`t be more pleased and optimistic for the future of H&A. That hasn`t happened for quite some time. Although I admit that Marilyn back is a massive plus, and a huge reason why H&A is looking good again. Summer Day just didn`t seem the same without her.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016), Perdita (07-01-2016)

hunter is staying around if he ex shows up and who is skye

I don't think the one about Kyle having kids with Isla are true.

No official spoilers have been released.

some people just make this stuff up. Like last year a rumour was going around that Hannah was pregnant because it looked like she had a bump. She wasn't pregnant.

I would take this 'spoilers' with a pinch of salt. Some of them will just be rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger81 View Post
    I don't think the one about Kyle having kids with Isla are true.

No official spoilers have been released.

some people just make this stuff up. Like last year a rumour was going around that Hannah was pregnant because it looked like she had a bump. She wasn't pregnant.

I would take this 'spoilers' with a pinch of salt. Some of them will just be rumours.
    It says RUMOURs on the pictureand then of course, there are posters here that will post their opinions as spoilers .. no backup of sources though, sadly

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    It says RUMOURs on the pictureand then of course, there are posters here that will post their opinions as spoilers .. no backup of sources though, sadly
    i hope some aren't true

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    i hope some aren't true

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Hooray Marilyn is back.....and she and John are going to foster Skye. I love this idea. Skye is a lovely young lady. I took to her straight away, and that doesn`t happen very often.
    Some new characters, and looks like the Braxtons will be reduced to zero if Kyle leaves/is killed off. I`ll miss Ricky and gorgeous little Casey, but it is best for Ricky to move on. (hopefully with Brax, that would be a perfect ending).
    By the look of those spoilers, H&A is back to great storylines again. I couldn`t be more pleased and optimistic for the future of H&A. That hasn`t happened for quite some time. Although I admit that Marilyn back is a massive plus, and a huge reason why H&A is looking good again. Summer Day just didn`t seem the same without her.
    how are these even remotely "spoilers" when we've known about them for a good amount of time already.
    - denny having a funeral is borderline obvious
    - isla being crazy is already confirmed via samantha jade
    - billie trying to leave town is all but confirmed due to pics of her trying to hitch hike out of town when Ash runs towards her wearing a suit (probably for denny's funeral)
    - kyle having 2 daughers to isla is nothing but a rumor due to her character having 2 kids and samantha saying "she has a connection to someone in the bay", and Nic saying at the ACTA awards "an old mistake comes back to haunt him" so this is still a rumor but a lot of signs point towards it being true
    - marilyn returns from overseas was obvious since Emily left the show last year and said she would be taking 6 months leave, obviously she'd be back in 2016
    - brody buying angelos is another obvious thing, since he's an aspiring chef, and all the braxtons who own angelos (Ricky and Kyle) are leaving, so its fitting for him to be the new owner
    - justin getting a job on the bait shop i'm not sure about, but i know there are already pics of him filming near the bait shop with roo and alf, as well as on the blaxland
    - kyle being bashed by thugs who know isla was nothing nobody knew about, until the plaque of Nick leaving emerged, and there's a pic of him with a wounded face with Isla
    - charlottes murder causing a strain was obvious since Zac is a suspect
    - John and Marilyn fostering Skye is literally a rumor. Emily hasn't been back on set yet, so there's no way she could foster Skye because she can't sign the foster papers overseas (and since she's married to John, he can't sign them without her being there). So until Emily is back filming, they can't foster Skye - that said, I specced a long time ago that they would foster her and that would how she would become a permanent character on the show. But it's still a rumor
    - the two being chefs/doctors was in their casting calls.

TL;DR - none of these are even "spoilers" it's stuff we've known for a long time that someone just pieced together for their 5 seconds of fame. They're basically the same as if someone were to post the spoiler "Maddy loses her arm" - it's nothing new, we've known it for a while.
    Last edited by bobdaoeach; 08-01-2016 at 04:30.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    how are these even remotely "spoilers" when we've known about them for a good amount of time already.
    - denny having a funeral is borderline obvious
    - isla being crazy is already confirmed via samantha jade
    - billie trying to leave town is all but confirmed due to pics of her trying to hitch hike out of town when Ash runs towards her wearing a suit (probably for denny's funeral)
    - kyle having 2 daughers to isla is nothing but a rumor due to her character having 2 kids and samantha saying "she has a connection to someone in the bay", and Nic saying at the ACTA awards "an old mistake comes back to haunt him" so this is still a rumor but a lot of signs point towards it being true
    - marilyn returns from overseas was obvious since Emily left the show last year and said she would be taking 6 months leave, obviously she'd be back in 2016
    - brody buying angelos is another obvious thing, since he's an aspiring chef, and all the braxtons who own angelos (Ricky and Kyle) are leaving, so its fitting for him to be the new owner
    - justin getting a job on the bait shop i'm not sure about, but i know there are already pics of him filming near the bait shop with roo and alf, as well as on the blaxland
    - kyle being bashed by thugs who know isla was nothing nobody knew about, until the plaque of Nick leaving emerged, and there's a pic of him with a wounded face with Isla
    - charlottes murder causing a strain was obvious since Zac is a suspect
    - John and Marilyn fostering Skye is literally a rumor. Emily hasn't been back on set yet, so there's no way she could foster Skye because she can't sign the foster papers overseas (and since she's married to John, he can't sign them without her being there). So until Emily is back filming, they can't foster Skye - that said, I specced a long time ago that they would foster her and that would how she would become a permanent character on the show. But it's still a rumor
    - the two being chefs/doctors was in their casting calls.

TL;DR - none of these are even "spoilers" it's stuff we've known for a long time that someone just pieced together for their 5 seconds of fame. They're basically the same as if someone were to post the spoiler "Maddy loses her arm" - it's nothing new, we've known it for a while.
    Last edited by bobdaoeach; 08-01-2016 at 04:31.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdaoeach View Post
    I hadn't heard all the spoilers/rumours Perdita posted above and I'm obviously not the only one. In any case, it's nice to read them all in one place instead of scattered around the forum/internet.

You've complained about these types of spoiler/rumour posts before so why not just ignore them? I don't read posts that don't interest me.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (08-01-2016), Perdita (08-01-2016), TaintedLove (08-01-2016)

Thread Information