Page 452 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3524024424504514524534544625025529521452 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

its obvious as the cast filming list is missing character Aaron Dingle name this upcoming week 17th - 21st July and a plus it was leaked day before yesterday that on 24th July episode the fall happens whilst Robert is drowning his sorrows over losing Aaron with Rebecca so the fall could either take place at Home Farm or The Pub or The Mill Cottage.
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 12-07-2017 at 23:00.

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    its obvious as the cast filming list is missing character Aaron Dingle name this upcoming week 17th - 21st July and a plus it was leaked day before yesterday that on 24th July episode the fall happens whilst Robert is drowning his sorrows over losing Aaron with Rebecca so the fall could either take place at Home Farm or The Pub or The Mill Cottage.
    Yes I know Aaron is not around w/c 17th July and I know Robert takes a fall down some stairs w/c 24th July and I am aware that there are unreleased pictures which have Robert in the pub as well as Rebecca although the source didn't clarify they were in the pub together or indeed at the same time. I personally would place Robert at The Mill for the fall as that staircase is dangerous especially when you have had a scoop or three, the pub is a maybe although I cannot see why he would go upstairs unless he is drunk and Debbie/Vic send him to lay down but then why wouldn't he lay on the sofa in the back room, not sure why you state HF unless the image of David at HF today got your mind wandering.

I do not think we have any clue who will find Robert, highest hope would be Aaron comes home from his travels and finds him but I think thats unlikely, it could be Adam as I think he may have a key, I do not think Vic or PD have a key so how could they find him (remember they have a secure main front door with buzzer access and a secondary door so someone would need a key.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

ae1221 (13-07-2017), EddyBee (12-07-2017), Sug-din (12-07-2017)

the headline for the episode on 24th July reads ''Robert takes a horrific fall down a staircase whilst drowning his sorrows over losing Aaron with Rebecca'' which I'm guessing either means its happens at The Pub or The Mill Cottage now.

I personally think Rebecca either leaves The Pub or The Mill Cottage thinking he's gone to bed or she does a runner into the dark night after the accident happens and leaves him injured as revenge for what Robert has done to her in the past, the only people we know who have or may have keys to The Mill Cottage are Aaron / Robert / Liv / Chas / Cain / Lisa and Zak / Victoria { being Roberts Sister and all that }

Aaron Dingle {Danny Miller} can't be leaving the show because unless Liv's upcoming storyline that Danny Miller said he was being a supportive role in later this year {in a video message to Metro's Duncan Lindsay on 5th July 2017 which is on Emmerdale's twitter page} has been axed or scrapped then I don't see how this cliff hanger for tomorrow's episode makes any sense.

Crap news of the day + pictures:-

1/ PD finds after he falls
    2/ Vic seems to drag by the ear even though he looks worse for wear (lovely caring sister - NOT)
    3/ breaks down to PD
    4/ PD takes to hospital after the fall
    5/ No sign of until 31st July

https://twitter.com/EastieOaks/statu...53347414822912

So the story progresses but far too much PD for my liking anyway as we know it plays out differently sometimes o screen so lets see how its presented and acted. Well done SommerSet for your correct guess on PD finding Robert after the fall (so boring and predictable), thinking is he falls at The Mill, PD & Robert are in the pub together but NOT together if you know what I mean, Vic is dragging him by the ear so I assume he has a pop at Vic's best mate.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 13-07-2017 at 16:34.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Crap news of the day + pictures:-

1/ PD finds after he falls
    2/ Vic seems to drag by the ear even though he looks worse for wear (lovely caring sister - NOT)
    3/ breaks down to PD
    4/ PD takes to hospital after the fall
    5/ No sign of until 31st July

https://twitter.com/EastieOaks/statu...53347414822912

So the story progresses but far too much PD for my liking anyway as we know it plays out differently sometimes o screen so lets see how its presented and acted. Well done SommerSet for your correct guess on PD finding Robert after the fall (so boring and predictable), thinking is he falls at The Mill, PD & Robert are in the pub together but NOT together if you know what I mean, Vic is dragging him by the ear so I assume he has a pop at Vic's best mate.

Thanks for the latest gems.

You wouldn't think it would be possible for them to make things any worse but of course it is!!

Will you please just shoot me now and put me out of my misery.

Then again let's just wait and see what happens - I'd hate to think I actually missed something positive.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-07-2017)

I am curious, Darren's article states "confirmation!! Drunk falls down the stairs at home and Later, Rebecca takes pity on him and takes him to the hospital"

The "and later" part, maybe she does not find him, could that Vic picture be posted to unnecessarily make it look like Vic is dragging him but maybe he has hurt himself after the fall and make it back to the Woolpack and Vic is helping (am I being overly optimistic) then the later part is PD goes to gloat and decides he isn't too good so takes him to A&E, I don't know but this is just another take on it,

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am curious, Darren's article states "confirmation!! Drunk falls down the stairs at home and Later, Rebecca takes pity on him and takes him to the hospital"

The "and later" part, maybe she does not find him, could that Vic picture be posted to unnecessarily make it look like Vic is dragging him but maybe he has hurt himself after the fall and make it back to the Woolpack and Vic is helping (am I being overly optimistic) then the later part is PD goes to gloat and decides he isn't too good so takes him to A&E, I don't know but this is just another take on it,
    If that were true it might be a bit more palatable than her finding him at the bottom of the stairs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (13-07-2017)

it looks like Robert staircase fall is ahead of schedule from the pictures I've seen.
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 13-07-2017 at 18:21.

afternoon Fellow Robron lets all stay postive and our Robron will be fine and our Rob will fight for his husband im sure of it i still say Aaron will find out what happend and will be worried about his husband to its all about Drama with our Robron and they will work it out you see and this will prove that AARON CANT WALK AWAY from his husband and they be fine and our Rob will do anything to get back with Aaron you he in love with Aaron the only true love that he ever known and he will fight for him and im sure they will get our maxine to get them back on track and i bet she cant belive some of the writers what tey are doing to Robron

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-07-2017), Sug-din (13-07-2017)

calling all Robron Fans dont give up on our Robron its just IM and some stupid Writers who havent a clue how to write for our Robron only maxine can do that ive been a Robron since day 1 and im not giving up on them for nobody and i think any Robron will feel the same its just this silly baby thing i know IM said last year about a robron baby i just know didnt know it be her but you never know with all the whites going i bet Bex will leave to but i still say they need a DNA SOON ROB is only saying its his by what she said but i think its a twist somewhere mybe later they do a test and its not Rob or even pregent or maybe she do lose the baby later so hold on in there then be fine and im confident that maxine will do that to get them back on track

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-07-2017), Sug-din (13-07-2017)

Thread Information