Page 179 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 791291691771781791801811892292796791179 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Which is ????
    I didn't particularly like whatsaid but it was just a short clip you can't really judge till you see the before and after.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Don same here i can see boths sides but it has to stop for it come to end this has gone on far to long TBH and i hope next week we get to see the end of it im sick of it yes Drama is all well good tbh enough is enough we all know Rob loves aaron so much hes told him enough times and aaron knows that so lets se next week it be the start of all insurcites yeah we all know we have Robron Wedding soon so it must be sorted out soon if not than it be boring and people will turn off watching this angst is all well good but ut has to stop and move on and im sure it will be and then Robron can start to orangise there Wedding they have to start soon yeah if they are filming this week so all this stuff has stop and Aaron being free yeah mattyy

Matty, this story has actually dragged on so long it's beginning to look like the writers have even forgotten what it's all about!

Wedding, honeymoon, moving into their own home. Yeah.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-01-2017), pond21 (12-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post

Same it seems those with the issue are those who still fear Rebecca....I mean the irrational paranoia coming from them can be smelt through a screen.
    Ha i know Thats old news fgs, the story has moved on.
    Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi mydear hope you well and we all know we have our Robron Wedding to look forward to and im sure all this has to come to an end it just cant keep going round and round yeah i can see booths side of it yes aaron dont like Rob talking to Bex and nothing is going on end of and Rob has told aaron lots of times he the one nobody come close hes enough and loves him with all his heart but Rob must see from aarons pov yeah and they must have a heart to heart i keep saying Aaron`s knows deep down theres nothing going on yeah it has to stop and move foreward i just wish all this Drama has gone on to long and tbh and a bit OTT and we have a Robron Wedding to see and all this will make them stronger and i hope we have a lovely kiss when Rob gets his bae free
    Hey matty, yep all well and looking forward to seeing upcoming stuff, hope you are too
    Yea they both need to sort it out. Robert is jn catch 22 cos even if he told Aaron he wouldnt like it. There needs to be trust but they need to work through this first. It is very plotty but will move the story forward

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-01-2017)

I don't particularly like lying (but sometimes it is justified), but I can't see how someone could be made out to be so evil for doing it, but it is forgiven that someone else goes out and beats somebody else up because of it (if that is what actually happens).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (12-01-2017)

Anyway!
    Let's get back to how great and 'snarky'looked tonight with his final words!
    Last edited by Sug-din; 12-01-2017 at 21:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Anyway!
    Let's get back to how great and 'snarky'looked tonight with his final words!
    Ooh i love smug Robert throwing the snark at Chrissie and he looked hot tonight too
    Last edited by 77unicorns; 12-01-2017 at 22:03.

I have check out the clip again, the issue is knows is doing work with Bex, knows doesn't really like it from his body language. I think from perspective he doesn't want to know he was there just to save some hassle and it wasn't anything untoward anyway so harmless. The positive from that scene was absolutely doesn't see Bex as a love interest that was totally just matey banter.

We know this is going to get angsty for dramatic purposes, to give reason to lash out, for Robron to have a discussion, for a police involvement story and to jeopardise the wedding of the year ..... PLOT PLOT PLOT - Its A Soap - Keep The Faith.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 12-01-2017 at 22:22.

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Ooh i love smug Robert throwing the snark at Chrissie and he looked hot tonight too
    Hot!! That's the word I was looking for.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (12-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    He looked mighty hot tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have check out the clip again, the issue is knows is doing work with Bex, knows doesn't really like it from his body language. I think from perspective he doesn't want to know he was there just to save some hassle and it wasn't anything untoward anyway so harmless. The positive from that scene was absolutely doesn't see Bex as a love interest that was totally just matey banter.

We know this is going to get angsty for dramatic purposes, to give reason to lash out, for Robron to have a discussion, for a police involvement story and to jeopardise the wedding of the year ..... PLOT PLOT PLOT - Its A Soap - Keep The Faith.
    We all have faith here and can look at things logically. As we say so many times - wait till it all plays out and comes together as a whole!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (12-01-2017)

Thread Information