Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Home and Away (Aus= Spoilers 7th - 9th December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    AUST PACE ! SPOILER ALERT!

Well, I have just watched the finale & have also seen the special "one-off" episode on Presto. So much happened in the finale, but the bottom line is we didn't get to see the killer. And yes, Charlotte is shot/killed. (As I thought in the last post, when Kat & the other officers turn up at the wedding looking for Charlotte, is when they all find out that Charlotte killed Denny.)

The promo/voiceover after the finale asks something like "Who did it? Everyone has a motive. 10 different endings were filmed. Not even the actors know who did it!" i.e. there are supposedly 10 different suspects. So we won't find out till next year! And if was confirmed that H&A will return in Aust on Feb 1.
    I think Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Hunter
    I'd like it to be him.

Pantherboy - did you enjoy the one-off episode shown on Presto?

AUST PACE ! SPOILER ALERT!

Well, I have just watched the finale & have also seen the special "one-off" episode on Presto. So much happened in the finale, but the bottom line is we didn't get to see the killer. And yes, Charlotte is shot/killed. (As I thought in the last post, when Kat & the other officers turn up at the wedding looking for Charlotte, is when they all find out that Charlotte killed Denny.)

The promo/voiceover after the finale asks something like "Who did it? Everyone has a motive. 10 different endings were filmed. Not even the actors know who did it!" i.e. there are supposedly 10 different suspects. So we won't find out till next year! And it was confirmed that H&A will return in Aust on Feb 1.
    Thanks as always Pantherboy.
    January is always the longest and coldest month for me. And with no H&A to watch - the wait will seem even longer.

Off topic..... its the same with 'A Place Called Home' - one of the finest drama in Australia for many years in my opinion. The wait for season 4 next year will be so excruciating.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (09-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'd like it to be him.

Pantherboy - did you enjoy the one-off episode shown on Presto?
    Yes, Dazzle I really liked "An eye for an eye" on Presto. The big thing about it of course is that Heath & Bianca return. It goes for 1hr 6mins, so it is basically 3 episodes long (minus the adverts of course!!). Most people would have seen by now the summary of the show i.e. Gunno kidnaps baby Casey & demands money from Ricky to get him back. The girls (Ricky, Phoebe & Bianca) try to raise the money, while the boys (Heath, Ash & Kyle) go looking for Gunno up in the Blue Mountains (Blackheath). Irene, Kat & Nate are also seen in the show, but no Brax.

Although Ch7 has been heavily promoting this Presto episode as a great idea etc, there has been a huge online backlash from disgruntled H&A viewers about it only being on Presto/streaming TV & not on free-to-air (+ some people can't get Presto where they live etc). The marketing ploy/promotion for the show has been asking people to sign up to Presto for a free one mth trial. Even though you can then cancel after the one mth, this hasn't stopped people from venting their displeasure. Not sure whether they will eventually show it on Ch7 or release it on DVD etc, but you would think that it will eventually find its way online somewhere (if it hasn't already!!). I think I mentioned sometime ago that I had a 6 mths free trial of Presto on my Telsta T-Box, but that runout in Sept. I thought that it was over after that & I wouldn't get to see this H&A episode, but lo & behold, unbeknown to me, my Mrs has been paying the mthly fee since then, so I got to watch it. Bless her! Happy Days!

I wasn't able to record Presto of course, but I tried to take some notes while it was on (but my shorthand/memory, aren't the best!!), so I could possibly have a go at outlining details of what happened if people are interested?? (or would people rather wait & see it for themselves if they can??).
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 10-12-2015 at 06:50.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-12-2015), Perdita (11-12-2015)

Yes, Dazzle I really liked "An eye for an eye" on Presto. The big thing about it of course is that Heath & Bianca return. It goes for 1hr 6mins, so it is basically 3 episodes long (minus the adverts of course!!). Most people would have seen by now the summary of the show i.e. Gunno kidnaps baby Casey & demands money from Ricky to get him back. The girls (Ricky, Phoebe & Bianca) try to raise the money, while the boys (Heath, Ash & Kyle) go looking for Gunno up in the Blue Mountains (Blackheath). Irene, Kat & Nate are also seen in the show, but no Brax.

Although Ch7 has been heavily promoting this Presto episode as a great idea etc, there has been a huge online backlash from disgruntled H&A viewers about it only being on Presto/streaming TV & not on free-to-air (+ some people can't get Presto where they live etc). The marketing ploy/promotion for the show has been asking people to sign up to Presto for a free one mth trial. Even though you can then cancel after the one mth, this hasn't stopped people from venting their displeasure. Not sure whether they will eventually show it on Ch7 or release it on DVD etc, but you would think that it will eventually find its way online somewhere (if it hasn't already!!). I think I mentioned sometime ago that I had a 6 mths free trial of Presto on my Telsta T-Box, but that runout in Sept. I thought that it was over after that & I wouldn't get to see this H&A episode, but lo & behold, unbeknown to me, my Mrs has been paying the mthly fee since then, so I got to watch it. Bless her! Happy Days!

I wasn't able to record Presto of course, but I tried to take some notes while it was on (but my shorthand/memory, aren't the best!!), so I could possibly have a go at outlining details of what happened if people are interested?? (or would people rather wait & see it for themselves if they can??).
    I'm glad you enjoyed An Eye for an Eye. What a nice surprise that your wife has secretly been paying for Presto.

I'm sure many people would enjoy reading an outline of the episode if you have the time to write it. I'll probably wait to see if Channel 5 shows it (the episode's already online but I'll wait and watch it legally if I have the opportunity to do so).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 11-12-2015 at 05:53.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (11-12-2015), Perdita (11-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'm glad you enjoyed An Eye for an Eye. What a nice surprise that your wife has secretly been paying for Presto.

I'm sure many people would enjoy reading an outline of the episode if you have the time to write it. I'll probably wait to see if Channel 5 shows it (the episode's already online but I'll wait and watch it legally if I have the opportunity to do so).
    Cheers, Dazzle. I will try & write something up over the next couple of days, & post it under the Eye for an Eye thread. I will of course preface it with a big SPOILER ALERT warning, so only those interested will read it & it hopefully won't spoil it for anyone.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-12-2015), Nell532 (11-12-2015), Perdita (11-12-2015)

I have such a sore throat and a cold.

"cough" An Eye For An Eye' *cough* is on Daily Motion*cough*
    *cough* Just type it it in the search option *cough*

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

chartreuse (12-12-2015), Dazzle (11-12-2015), Nell532 (14-12-2015), Pantherboy (12-12-2015), Perdita (12-12-2015)

For anyone interested or don't have access etc, I have now just posted an outline of what happened in the Eye for an Eye special episode (under that thread).

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to everyone!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Nell532 (14-12-2015), Perdita (12-12-2015), TaintedLove (12-12-2015)

Thread Information