Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 23rd - 27th (Aus)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Tuesday, 24th November

Brad and Terese have an emotional discussion about the future of their relationship.
    Feeling guilty for doubting Steph, Sonya tries to make amends with a surprising offer.
    Lou's business problems in Cambodia won't go away.

Wednesday, 25th November

As she notices the bond between Steph and Toadie, Sonya thinks she may have made a mistake.
    Paul's financial difficulties mean Daniel has to step up.
    Jimmy asks Sheila to tell him the truth about his father.
    I really wish Sonya would make up her mind about Steph! She's more back and forth than Brad is with moving houses.
    I really like Sonya, but the writers are really testing my patience with her. Either decide you like her and want her around or decide you don't like her and kindly ask her to leave you alone...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

chocolatebunny (21-11-2015), Dazzle (16-11-2015), lizann (16-11-2015), ScorpioStar (16-11-2015), tammyy2j (17-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Haha yes! I saw that and laughed out loud. It was something along the lines of "from what I've been told, Ashleigh is leaving the Bold and The Beautiful and returning to Neighbours."
    She needs to move on, seriously. Isn't Ashleigh contracted on that show for a few more years? And I don't imagine if you're having growing successes in America (that hardest country to crack) you'd jump straight back into an Aus soap less than a year later.

Although, IF Kate actually does rise from the dead, could you imagine the "I told you so"?

I wanna know who the reliable source is. From what I can remember, we've had, it's a guest star who starts the fire, definitely not a regular.
    Amber's baby definitely dies.
    Lou is confirmed as dead.
    And many, many more that I can't recall from memory!
    Oh dear lord! 😀 I was just on the Neighbours UK FB page and lo and behold, a thread which specifically asked "Will Brad and Terese get back together" was gate crashed by none other than Gilly, spouting about how Kate should come back and have a miracle pregnancy etc. not even the subject of the thread! Watch out guys, she's everywhere! 😀

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    Oh dear lord! 😀 I was just on the Neighbours UK FB page and lo and behold, a thread which specifically asked "Will Brad and Terese get back together" was gate crashed by none other than Gilly, spouting about how Kate should come back and have a miracle pregnancy etc. not even the subject of the thread! Watch out guys, she's everywhere! 😀
    For the love of god! IF Kate was to rise for the date, I'd love her to come back and get with someone other than Mark...just to see the reaction Is that petty?
    I reckon too, if Kate was to rise from the dead she'd be recast! I don't see someone who asked to be killed off wanting to return...
    I've continually asked her if she'd be happy if Mark got with anyone and was incredibly happy if she'd like it and out came the "Paige should be with Tyler, Kate will come back" thing. I didn't even mention Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    Took a browse on the Neighbours UK FB page and sure enough I see Gilly's comment gate crashing on the Brad/Terese photo!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ScorpioStar For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-11-2015), Dazzle (17-11-2015), Sparklydee (17-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioStar View Post
    Took a browse on the Neighbours UK FB page and sure enough I see Gilly's comment gate crashing on the Brad/Terese photo!

OMG lol?? As if Ashleigh is going to quit B&B to come back to Neighbours LOL thats just funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    OMG lol?? As if Ashleigh is going to quit B&B to come back to Neighbours LOL thats just funny!!!
    IF this happens I hope they call their little girl ... Gillian
    Last edited by Perdita; 17-11-2015 at 16:52.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-11-2015), Carrieb4 (19-11-2015), Dazzle (17-11-2015), lizann (17-11-2015), maidmarian (17-11-2015), MiriBee (17-11-2015), Mirjam (17-11-2015), Scanner24 (17-11-2015), Summer8 (18-11-2015), tammyy2j (18-11-2015)

I have seen quite a few of this persons comments in different places about Mark/Kate. Bit too involved in a fictional couple perhaps?

I want to like Sonya, and I do most of the time but she can be so irritating sometimes, especially now with Steph back in the picture. Toadie loves her, he and Steph are only friends.
    Last edited by LollyCarpenter; 17-11-2015 at 23:21.

hahaha that's too funny......

I think it will be Tyler who saves Paige and not Mark

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

meagan82 (18-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think it will be Tyler who saves Paige and not Mark
    I'm placing my bet on Mark, but I wouldn't be surprised if Tyler were to be the one who rescues her.

Thread Information