Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 23rd - 27th (Aus)

Deleted
    Last edited by Katrina ok; 13-11-2015 at 20:17.

So is Lou really on the run for drug dealing?😲 It would be hilarious if he is. Are they even allowed drugs on neighbours as none of the characters have been shown smoking on screen.

Well, in real life there is the same problem with drug abuse as there is in any country and I like to think that even Neighbours producers want to reflect what is in real life?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (13-11-2015)

From what I can gather from the article's out this week it stated he is has run away after being pressured into smuggling (he hasn't actually done it) he was trying to buy & ship out little Buddha statues to Thailand in a money making scheme which he then found to be filled with drugs when he dropped and broke one; he fears the people he got them from want to make him a drugs mule and comes up with this funeral plan as he fears his family are in danger after he gets texts from them & one statue is sent to him back home smashed in the mail which he views as a death threat. All very Lou

If they show people smoking or doing drugs or even under age drinking on screen in shows like Neighbours they often come under heavy criticism from various groups of people for setting bad examples etc especially given the time it is shown so you rarely see it though it's not very realistic

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    And yeah, pulling someone up for spelling is incredibly petty and I'd be saying that about anyone, not just Gilly.
    Hypocritcal too in Gilly's case, since her posts are full of spelling and grammatical errors.

Hiya everyone.
    I`m going to go by my star sign now too....so from now on I`m Gemini Tainted Love

Back on topic....I`m getting so tired of Paige lately. Which is a shame as I really liked her when she first joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    Speaking of Gilly, anyone checked out her Neighbours FB page lately? She's now saying she has "been told" that Ashleigh Brewer is coming back to Neighbours next year. Hmmm...
    I think I've run into her FB page once or twice, but whats it called? I'd quite fancy a laugh on a dull Sunday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by millieq8 View Post
    I think I've run into her FB page once or twice, but whats it called? I'd quite fancy a laugh on a dull Sunday afternoon.
    Neighbours Fanatics if I remember right when she accused me of not putting that as source when I posted some spoilers a while back

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-11-2015), Summer8 (15-11-2015)

Monday, 23rd November

A car accident leaves Paul trapped and an angry Steph wanting revenge.
    Lou returns to Erinsborough with some worrying news.
    Paige and Mark take a big step in their relationship.

Tuesday, 24th November

Brad and Terese have an emotional discussion about the future of their relationship.
    Feeling guilty for doubting Steph, Sonya tries to make amends with a surprising offer.
    Lou's business problems in Cambodia won't go away.

Wednesday, 25th November

As she notices the bond between Steph and Toadie, Sonya thinks she may have made a mistake.
    Paul's financial difficulties mean Daniel has to step up.
    Jimmy asks Sheila to tell him the truth about his father.

Thursday, 26th November

Imogen confronts Daniel about his business dealings and threatens to tell Nate.
    Amy asks Jimmy's permission to date Kyle.
    Tyler convinces a nervous Piper her schoolmates will treat her like a hero.

Friday, 27th November

Piper opens up to Tyler, telling him she feels like the loser of the family.
    Josh admits to Amber he feels overwhelmed by being a new parent.
    A figure from Paige's past returns to Erinsborough.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (16-11-2015), binky321 (16-11-2015), Dazzle (16-11-2015), HarryHedgehog (17-11-2015), MiriBee (16-11-2015), PAJ88 (16-11-2015), Summer8 (17-11-2015)

Monday 23rd November 2015

Steph finally gets the upper hand. Is Lou's life in danger? Amber urges Paige to be honest with Mark. Terese comes to a new understanding.

Tuesday 24th November 2015

Sonya has an offer for Steph. Lou faces pressure from all directions. Lauren, Brad and Terese are all suddenly single.

Wednesday 25th November 2015

Belinda accuses Toadie of manipulating Steph. Is Daniel deliberately misleading Nate? Jimmy turns to Sheila for answers.

Thursday 26th November 2015

As Paul faces financial ruin, Sheila considers buying 26 Ramsay Street. Piper takes things a step too far. Jimmy learns the truth about his dad. Imogen is uncomfortable with Daniel's behaviour.

Friday 27th November 2015

A blast from the past leaves Paige shaken. Amber struggles to ignore her doubts about Josh. Brad wonders why Terese is being so hard on Piper.

perfectblend

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

binky321 (16-11-2015), Dazzle (16-11-2015), HarryHedgehog (17-11-2015)

Thread Information