Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 23rd-27th November 2015

Lawrence did say last night that his wife was patient and didn't make too many 'demands' on him.....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (12-11-2015), Perdita (12-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    Lawrence did say last night that his wife was patient and didn't make too many 'demands' on him.....
    thanks-not seen that yet.
    Another little piece of the puzzle.

The latest itv.com Emmerdale 3-line daily spoilers for Week 48 2015 : Sat 21 Nov - Fri 27 Nov can be seen at:

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep7351week48/emmerdale

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

KiwiElle (14-11-2015), maidmarian (13-11-2015)

Wow I think Chas stabs Diane and if this is true the bad blood between the Sugdens and the Dingles will intensify. Diane is the rock of the Sugden family I can see Robert and Andy uniting against the Dingles with Victoria.

Soap spoilers: Emmerdale kiss

By Sophie Dainty and Daniel Kilkelly, Digital Spy
    15 November 2015

Over on Emmerdale, Bernice Blackstock will find herself falling back into Andy Sugden's arms during her hen party.

Bernice (Samantha Giles) is preparing to marry Lawrence White, despite harbouring serious reservations due to the lack of intimacy in their relationship.

As the big day draws closer, Kerry Wyatt goes on a mission to prove to Bernice that a sexless marriage would be a big mistake, but Bernice insists that she is going through with the wedding.

Determined to prove her point, Kerry is given an idea when she sees Bernice's ex Andy (Kelvin Fletcher). Before long, Bernice is faced with a scantily-clad Andy at her hen party, with Kerry hoping that it will show her friend what she'll be missing if she signs up to a sexless marriage.

Following his antics at the party, Andy later quizzes Bernice on her relationship with Lawrence, asking if a no sex marriage is enough for her.

After the pair share a passionate kiss, Andy asks Bernice if she wants to leave with him. As they go home together, they are unaware that a horrified Chrissie has seen them through a gap in the door. Will she tell Lawrence?

© ITV
    Andy asks Bernice if she's happy with Lawrence

© ITV
    Bernice and Andy kiss

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday, November 23 at 7pm on ITV.

Read more at:
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/east...love-triangle/

This Andy - Bernices storyline doesn't make sense. Just a few weeks ago she came up to him and asked if was ever going to love her back. And he turned her down. He didn't even think about their encounter as far as we know.
    And now He goes and wants her back? Why did they show that scene on the field only to have them get back together now? Honestly, this is really stupid.

This Andy - Bernices storyline doesn't make sense. Just a few weeks ago she came up to him and asked if was ever going to love her back. And he turned her down. He didn't even think about their encounter as far as we know.
    And now He goes and wants her back? Why did they show that scene on the field only to have them get back together now? Honestly, this is really stupid.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zally For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (15-11-2015), sarah c (15-11-2015), sigma22 (20-11-2015), Telly Watcher (15-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Zally View Post
    Yes, today's earlier spoiler release about Bernice and Andy's fling on the eve of Bernice's wedding (24/11/15) to Lawrence was a well-kept Emmerdale storyline secret but I can't say that I'm that surprised this will happen between Bernice and Andy though, aka Lady Chatterley and her Lover? Four weeks ago (Monday, 19/10/15), Andy said it was too soon after Katie's death and that he wasn't ready for him and Bernice to be an item. But this is Emmerdale soapland and everything seems to change so quickly right now for sure.

Emmerdale episode, Monday, 19th October 2015, Episode 7322

(Bernice is out for a walk in the fields. Andy drives up on a quad bike.)

Andy: Are you orright?
    Bernice: Yeah. Did Mum call you...about the break-in?
    Andy: Yeah. I may go up there later on.
    Bernice: Nothing's taken. Small mercies.

(Andy notices that Bernice has her coat snagged on some barbed wire.)

Andy: You're stuck, aren't you?
    Bernice: I might live in the country but we don't exactly get along. Ha!
    Andy: Wait there. I'll get some cutters.
    Bernice: Andy.
    Andy: Yeah.
    Bernice: If I don't say this now I probably never will.
    Andy: Say what?
    Bernice: Well you know how much I care about you? Love you. Well I put that love in a drawer, but it's still there. And I know you're still getting over Katie and that's gonna take time. But it's there whenever you're ready. And I guess, what I'm asking is... Do you ever think you could see a time where you might be able to love me back? Just a little?

(Scene switches to the Woolpack.)
    (Next scene. Andy is cutting Bernice free from the barbed wire.)

Andy: You're great with the kids. And you're gorgeous too.
    Bernice: Isn't it amazing how you can hear a "but" from miles away?
    Andy: Every day is...one more day without Katie. It's just too soon. You deserve someone who can give you all the love that you need.
    Bernice: So it's a No?
    Andy: I thought I'd already said this once.
    Bernice: Guess I just needed to hear it again.

(Andy kisses Bernice on the right side of her face.)

Bernice: Thank you.
    Andy: For what?
    Bernice: For setting me free.
    Andy: I just want you to be happy.
    Bernice: I will be.

The spoilers four weeks or so ago then suggested that the wedding for Lawrence and Bernice was around New Year's Eve but it turns out that this wasn't the case and their wedding should now happen on Tuesday, 24th November 2015.

But time has moved on. Bernice now has stronger unfulfilled desires, Andy maybe feels sorry for her and it sounds like much alcohol was flowing in that hen party earlier. I think that Andy really cares for Bernice but there is an age-barrier between them which maybe Andy isn't happy about, what with Andy being such a youngish bull and stud and Bernice maybe being beyond child-bearing age? (Andy becomes 30yo on 28/01/16, with Bernice being 47yo on the same date.)

Looks like Andy is yet again doing his bit in "helping another damsel in distress." Trouble is, Andy is usually so fertile that maybe poor Rhona's going to have adopted babies coming out of her ears by September 2016 at this rate of cheating amongst the village hotbeds?

Sources:
    http://emmerdale.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sugden
    http://emmerdale.wikia.com/wiki/Bernice_Blackstock

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    The spoilers four weeks or so ago then suggested that the wedding for Lawrence and Bernice was around New Year's Eve but it turns out that this wasn't the case and their wedding should now happen on Tuesday, 24th November 2015.
    Didn't Lawrence announce the wedding to be on 25th November a while back?

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    Didn't Lawrence announce the wedding to be on 25th November a while back?

Thread Information