Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paige and Tyler?

Paige and Tyler?

It's rumoured that Paige and Tyler get it on in the elevator whilst a fire tears down the building they're in.
    I think, Tyler admits his feelings to Paige, in the moment they kiss but soon after she regrets it or finds her feelings for him.
    I just can't see those two together; Tyler seems like a nice guy who seems too loyal to do that to his brother, but Paige on the other hand is turning into one of those characters.
    What do you all think?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to millieq8 For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (07-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by millieq8 View Post
    It's rumoured that Paige and Tyler get it on in the elevator whilst a fire tears down the building they're in.
    I think, Tyler admits his feelings to Paige, in the moment they kiss but soon after she regrets it or finds her feelings for him.
    I just can't see those two together; Tyler seems like a nice guy who seems too loyal to do that to his brother, but Paige on the other hand is turning into one of those characters.
    What do you all think?
    Disappointingly, Tyler deliberately tries to sabotage Mark and Paige's relationship according to spoilers, so it's actually him doing the betraying. Whether Paige is going to reciprocate I don't know, but I hope not.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 07-10-2015 at 14:17.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (07-10-2015), millieq8 (09-10-2015)

Paige seems very disinterested in her relationship with Mark this time around even bored, she likes to hang out with Tyler more than Mark and as she is a natural flirt I can see why Tyler thinks she likes him more than a friend

I think Tyler and Paige make a better couple now than her and Mark but I don't want Tyler ruining his relationship with Mark

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

binky321 (07-10-2015), ILTPandN (07-10-2015)

this needs posting in the spoilers thread, as it is a spoiler.

Paige realises she has feelings for Tyler and they are about to get it on in the lift but Tyler passes out.

Paige and Tyler have more chemistry than Paige and Mark.

I like Tyler and think he's a really good character, and I like his relationship with Mark (and with Aaron) - so it's a real shame they're going down the route of him trying to sabotage Paige and Mark's relationship - that's just going to make Tyler look bad!

I don't really get it either....he doesn't seem as if he wants Mark to hate him but surely he must realise going after Paige won't go down well with his brother?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-10-2015), millieq8 (09-10-2015), tammyy2j (13-10-2015)

After the way Mark spoke to Paige yesterday (at UK pace), the couple aren't going to last anyway. They're just not on the same wavelength and he's got no patience with her immaturity.

Tyler should just bide his time rather than try to undermine his brother. It doesn't seem in character for him to do that anyway, so I'm puzzled as to why he's being written that way.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (09-10-2015)

I think also it runs deeper for Tyler than just he likes Paige, yes he developed a attachment to her during the Dimato stuff but I feel he still has deeper issues with Mark due to his abandonment of him that led to his abuse by his dad and that's a part of him wanting to undermine Mark, I feel he's yet to deal with that & it may be more about that.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-10-2015), ILTPandN (09-10-2015), tammyy2j (13-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    I think also it runs deeper for Tyler than just he likes Paige, yes he developed a attachment to her during the Dimato stuff but I feel he still has deeper issues with Mark due to his abandonment of him that led to his abuse by his dad and that's a part of him wanting to undermine Mark, I feel he's yet to deal with that & it may be more about that.
    Yes, you could well be right. I moaned on another thread a couple of weeks ago that Mark didn't apologise to Tyler for taking Russell's word that he's a loser and treating him accordingly. Maybe that was done deliberately because their relationship isn't yet mended.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 08-10-2015 at 18:17.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

binky321 (08-10-2015), ILTPandN (09-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post

Paige realises she has feelings for Tyler and they are about to get it on in the lift but Tyler passes out.

No, it's not a spoiler, because we don't know what's actually specifically happening yet. Nice try though.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to millieq8 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-10-2015), Perdita (09-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post

No, it's not a spoiler, because we don't know what's actually specifically happening yet. Nice try though.

Thread Information