Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 28th Sept - 1 Oct 2015

Exclamation Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 28th Sept - 1 Oct 2015

Monday

AFL

Tuesday

Evelyn falls deeper for Tank but is he lying to her? Can Ricky prove she only wants to be friends with Nate? Ash moves in with Phoebe only to find he might have made a huge mistake.

Wednesday

Evelyn falls further into Tanks grasp by lying to Leah and Zac about their relationship. Oscar puts his foot in it with Maddy. Charlotte is beginning to unravel over memories of Denny´s death.

Thursday

Matt gets caught in Charlotte’s web yet again. John resolves to charm Marilyn into falling in love with him again.
    Last edited by Perdita; 13-09-2015 at 10:54.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

10079229 (14-09-2015), Dazzle (10-09-2015), Pantherboy (10-09-2015)

Thanks for the spoilers Perdita. Much appreciated, as always.

I wonder if this timetable will be the same in all States for this week? The AFL Brownlow Medal awards are on the Monday night on the main Channel 7 in Melbourne. Therefore no H&A that night, but I think they are having 3 episodes on the Thursday night (where it has TBA) to make up for it. I am not sure if this will be the same for Adelaide & Perth?? In Sydney, & I imagine Brisbane as well, all the AFL including the Brownlow Medal are on digital channel 7Mate . There wont be any real interest in the Brownlow in these cities, where even the NRL (Rugby League) Dally M Awards aren't on the main channel anymore. Therefore I wonder if Syd & Bris will have the normal schedule ie 1 episode on Mon-Wed & then a double on Thurs?

So, everyone seems to be going about there usual business, which I gather means that no-one knows Denny is dead & they just believe she has gone overseas (it would be rather grotesque if Evie & Oscar where showing more concern for their love lives so soon after Denny being murdered, if they knew what had happened). Are we going to see a farewell/bon voyage scene? Zac said to Denny last week that they should catch up before she goes. Will he & also her half sister & brother get to say goodbye? Or will she just basically "disappear" & people just think she has gone o/s, or possibly to see her Mother before she goes?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-09-2015), Happyme123 (13-09-2015), lyndapym (11-09-2015)

So Denny's death is finally confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    So, everyone seems to be going about there usual business, which I gather means that no-one knows Denny is dead & they just believe she has gone overseas (it would be rather grotesque if Evie & Oscar where showing more concern for their love lives so soon after Denny being murdered, if they knew what had happened). Are we going to see a farewell/bon voyage scene? Zac said to Denny last week that they should catch up before she goes. Will he & also her half sister & brother get to say goodbye? Or will she just basically "disappear" & people just think she has gone o/s, or possibly to see her Mother before she goes?
    It does sound like Oscar and Evie are unaware of Denny's death at this point. Even they can't be so self-absorbed that they're worrying about their love lives when they've just heard their sister's dead...can they?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (11-09-2015)

With Denny's death confirmed, I have to re-iterate how IMO her character has been badly treated/under utilised by the Writers/Producers. After the initial period when she was brought into the show to connect with/discover her "other family", this part of her life was largely ignored. She was then attached to the Braxton storyline by being "enlisted" as part of Casey's dramatic exit plot. After she split from Ash earlier this year (to make way for the Phoebe/Ash/Kyle saga), it would have been great to see her re-engage for stories with her family, but obviously the Producers believed her usefulness was over, so instead she has gradually been phased out - as I have previously commented on elsewhere on the forum. It seems to me that by not heavily including her in any decent storylines of late, they believed it would somehow lessen the impact of her departure. Also, we saw the memorial dinner Denny held for Casey the other week on supposedly the anniversary of his death. However, the actual day this went to air in Aust last year was Sept 15 (he was shot right at the end of the episode) & Sept 16 (when he actually died). It looks like Denny will die in the episodes airing either next Mon Sept 14 or Tue Sept 15 - basically a year to the day after Casey. Is this a morbid sense of humour being shown by the Producers? I am sure they rather see it as a nice "book-end" to her story! All just my opinion.

Anyway, best of luck to Jessica Grace Smith in her future endeavours - & goodbye Denny RIP!

(this is an article from Daily Mail about Jessica's next project where she will be directing a short story/film)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...wdfunding.html

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

10079229 (14-09-2015), Dazzle (11-09-2015)

An updated Spoiler for Thurs 1 Oct above:

"Matt gets caught in Charlotte's web yet again. John resolves to charm Marilyn into falling in love with him again."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-09-2015)

With Denny's death confirmed, I have to re-iterate how IMO her character has been badly treated/under utilised by the Writers/Producers.
    It's entirely possible her bad treatment is due to an issue she has with the show. It's possible that she has/had a problem with one of the writers so they wrote her character badly. I mean, in the past few months Denny has barely gotten any screen time and I forget she's even on the how half the time. There was even a lot of stuff with Zac and Leah where she didn't even attend (engagement party, beach banquet, etc).

That, plus considering actors people seem to get contracted on the show for ~3 years - Jess has only been on the show for (I think) just over 1 year, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had her contract terminated or something similar because she had a problem with one of the producers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bobdaoeach For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-09-2015)

With Denny's death confirmed, I have to re-iterate how IMO her character has been badly treated/under utilised by the Writers/Producers.
    It's entirely possible her bad treatment is due to an issue she has with the show. It's possible that she has/had a problem with one of the writers so they wrote her character badly. I mean, in the past few months Denny has barely gotten any screen time and I forget she's even on the how half the time. There was even a lot of stuff with Zac and Leah where she didn't even attend (engagement party, beach banquet, etc).

That, plus considering actors people seem to get contracted on the show for ~3 years - Jess has only been on the show for (I think) just over 1 year, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had her contract terminated or something similar because she had a problem with one of the producers.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdaoeach View Post

I agree, you may well be correct bobdaoeach.

I believe that Jessica has been on the show since early 2014, so she has been around for 18 months or so, which is only about half of the usual 3 year contract for most regular cast, as you mention. Most "guest" roles are usually for 6 months or less (eg the character of Sophie), so I assume that she did have a full time cast contract, but has left before her term was up? If that was the case, it will be interesting to see if the reason for her exit comes out ie whether it was her decision to leave early (possibly because she was frustrated with Dennys lack of development?), or it was because of the scenario you have suggested, or it was a mutual decision where they all agreed that the character had run its course etc.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-09-2015)

Denni's last day of filming is the 17th

Denni has made a movie
    So it was her choice to leave

Thread Information