Thread: YoYo Kathy

YoYo Kathy

So Kathy is back again, maybe this time we will find out, why she would want her two sons to believe she was dead

I know how I would feel if my mother decieved me like that, question is, why as she meant to be dead??????
    We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged
    Heinrich Heine

Seems no one can answer this 0wenlee!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kissinger View Post
    Seems no one can answer this 0wenlee!!
    Why not answer it yourself?

There's been plenty of speculation about Kathy's resurrection on other threads. We haven't been told anything yet, so all we can do is guess. I seem to recall someone (DTC or possibly Adam Woodyatt?) saying the answer would be "bonkers", so don't expect too much in the way of realism!

I doubt either of her sons will forgive her easily unless she's been locked in a dungeon or something.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 13-08-2015 at 14:40.

Maybe she witnessed a murder or got on the wrong side of a dangerous criminal, and has been hiding out ever since?

Quote Originally Posted by storyseeker1 View Post
    Maybe she witnessed a murder or got on the wrong side of a dangerous criminal, and has been hiding out ever since?
    I think it'll be something along those lines since her husband, Gavin, is some kind of criminal.

Kathy been naughty??

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Why not answer it yourself?

There's been plenty of speculation about Kathy's resurrection on other threads. We haven't been told anything yet, so all we can do is guess. I seem to recall someone (DTC or possibly Adam Woodyatt?) saying the answer would be "bonkers", so don't expect too much in the way of realism!

I doubt either of her sons will forgive her easily unless she's been locked in a dungeon or something.
    I wonder if BEn is not Phils son, and in fact she had a fling, Phil found out and does not want to lose face, so banishes her with a massive pay out to let him keep Ben, but now she is wanting to see her sons (she is getting older!!!) and thats why Phil is so determined to pay her off, Yea I know far fethched, but this is EE

Phil seemed to wonder himself in 2009, when he was talking to Ronnie. He wondered if it was more than just once between Grant and Kathy. I wonder if that's a route DTC would go down if he did manage to tempt Ross Kemp back. Ben wouldn't lose any of his heritage as he would still be a Mitchell and Ian's half-brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Phil seemed to wonder himself in 2009, when he was talking to Ronnie. He wondered if it was more than just once between Grant and Kathy. I wonder if that's a route DTC would go down if he did manage to tempt Ross Kemp back. Ben wouldn't lose any of his heritage as he would still be a Mitchell and Ian's half-brother.
    Blimey how did you remember this??? bu t good theory

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Blimey how did you remember this??? bu t good theory

Thread Information