Thread: Kit Green (Jacob Roberts)

Kit Green (Jacob Roberts)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...ren-storyline/

Coronation Street casts Hollyoaks star Jacob Roberts for Lauren storyline
    Coronation Street has cast former Hollyoaks star Jacob Roberts as part of Lauren Bolton's ongoing disappearance.
    According to The Sun, Roberts ? who played the role of Damon Kinsella on the Channel 4 soap ? has reportedly already been filming on the cobbles, with his scenes set to air in the coming weeks.
    Specific details regarding Roberts' character are currently being kept under wraps by the ITV soap, however the actor's upcoming storyline will see him crossing paths with missing teenager Lauren as well as police officers Craig Tinker and DS Lisa Swain.
    Digital Spy has reached out to Coronation Street regarding the reports, but a spokesperson declined to comment.
    Lauren's disappearance has so far rocked Weatherfield to its core, with subsequent episodes seeing Roy Cropper arrested and charged with her murder, despite police being unable to recover a body.
    Things are only set to get bleaker in the ITV soap, as Christopher Harper is reportedly set to reprise his role as villain Nathan Curtis.
    Nathan previously appeared on the show back in 2017, with his character grooming Bethany Platt as part of a sex trafficking storyline.
    It's yet to be confirmed if Nathan will be involved in Lauren's storyline, however the timing of his return is interesting given the circumstances behind the teenager's disappearance.
    Meanwhile, Roberts made his exit from the Hollyoaks village in June last year after six years in the role, with his character Damon heading off to New York to start over.
    His exit came as a surprise to his co-star Jessamy Stoddart, who later told Digital Spy that she was "devastated" to learn that her former on-screen love interest had left the show while she had been on maternity leave.
    "I am devastated personally. We haven't really addressed it on screen," she said. "My last scene with Jacob was my last ever scene with him, which I didn't know when I filmed it! I've come back and he's gone."

Christopher Green also Zodiac Zac

Bernie was left alone at home, she took the opportunity to search online for the name "Christopher Green".

In Monday's episode (May 13), Gemma encourages Bernie's partner Dev Alahan to find out why she's in such a strange mood.

Bernie then confides in Dev about how she once gave birth to a secret son and gave him away. The child was called Zodiac, or Zac for short, but she knows that he's now using the name Christopher Green.

Jane Hazlegrove, who plays Bernie, recently explained: "She had been with Denny quite a long time and they had the twins. He was a bully and quite controlling and she's such a free spirit. It was never going to work.

"Her and Denny were having a really bad time and they decided they were going to split up. She went out and got off her face and a couple of months later she's pregnant, and it's quite apparent that it was not Denny's.

"She thought she was going to be able to cope once the baby arrived but she already had the twins, Denny was no longer around and she had no-one. She was really, really struggling but also still quite selfish I think.

"There's a certain selflessness with doing what she did, thinking that this child would be better off with people who could give him a better life as well. But she still feels everyone would judge her."

On Bernie's decision to start searching for Christopher, Jane added: "It's a bit of a needle in a haystack. I mean, it's sort of typical Bernie, isn't it? Let's just go knock on the door of everyone who's called Christopher Green of around the right age. But it is something she really has to do and nothing is going to stop her now."

looks like he is bernie's son

Jacob Roberts has been cast in the role of Kit. He previously played Damon Kinsella on the Channel 4 soap for six years.

Speaking about Kit, Jacob recently told us: "I do think he is going to be a very misunderstood character at first.

"He's been really hurt throughout his life and although he has a good heart, he has some deep-rooted resentment with his biological mum, which will be really interesting to play out."

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    "I do think he is going to be a very misunderstood character at first."
    Aren't they all?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (Yesterday), LouiseP (Yesterday), Perdita (Yesterday)

he is a copper too like pc craig

Thread Information