Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forever. New show on ABC channel USA

It is great to see them doing well in America both Ioan Gruffudd and Matthew Rhys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-09-2014)

I never watched Pobol Y Cwm when Ioan was in it, but it`s now one of my fave soaps. PYC is celebrating 40th anniversaey next month, and would love it if Ioan had a cameo. I know it won`t happen though.

Forever was on last night on ABC, it it was the pilot episode repeated. A new episode is on tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I never watched Pobol Y Cwm when Ioan was in it, but it`s now one of my fave soaps. PYC is celebrating 40th anniversaey next month, and would love it if Ioan had a cameo. I know it won`t happen though.
    I just started watching it for the first time a couple of months ago. I attended a Welsh language school but haven't spoken it for over two decades and I've decided to try and re-familiarise myself with it by watching PYC. I must say that I'm enjoying PYC it so far.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (03-10-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I just started watching it for the first time a couple of months ago. I attended a Welsh language school but haven't spoken it for over two decades and I've decided to try and re-familiarise myself with it by watching PYC. I must say that I'm enjoying PYC it so far.
    That`s brilliant news Dazzle. I`ve been watching it since 2008, and I`m so hooked on it.
    It`s a shame that they`re cutting back to 4 episodes a week starting in January 2015 though

Who is your fave/most disliked characters?
    I love Garry Monk, Dani, Meic, Dai, Jinx, Diane, and Angela.
    I absolutely loathe with a passion Gemma, Anita and Cadno. What a moany old cow she is.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    That`s brilliant news Dazzle. I`ve been watching it since 2008, and I`m so hooked on it.
    It`s a shame that they`re cutting back to 4 episodes a week starting in January 2015 though

Who is your fave/most disliked characters?
    I love Garry Monk, Dani, Meic, Dai, Jinx, Diane, and Angela.
    I absolutely loathe with a passion Gemma, Anita and Cadno. What a moany old cow she is.
    Sorry, I've just seen your post TL.

It's hard for me to choose characters at the moment because I've only been watching a couple of months and I don't know their backgrounds. I'd say that my favourites so far are Iolo, Britt, Meic and Gethin.

My least favourites are Ed, Sioned and Sion.

I get why you don't like Gemma but I find her quite entertaining. I do feel sorry for Mark though!

I should say I'm a couple of weeks behind on episodes at the moment. I'm finding it quite hard to find the time to squeeze in another soap, but I suppose that's one good thing about the cut in episode numbers.

Thread Information