Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    His character was way too repulsive for me to find him attractive!
    i like dark villains im disturbed

I've known a few women who for some reason take to thugs, even staying with them after they have received a black eye or had a tooth knocked out..
    Strange species.

I've known a few women who for some reason take to thugs, even staying with them after they have received a black eye or had a tooth knocked out..
    Strange species.

They think they are in love with the guy and can't bear the thought of being without him, because when the guy is in a good mood, he treats his lady like a princess ... or they feel they have nowhere to go, especially if kids are involved. Financial worries too keep a lot of women staying with somebody that abuses them

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Strange species.
    i need to keep the teeth i have left

i like james norton the actor who played tommy

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Strange species.
    i need to keep the teeth i have left

i like james norton the actor who played tommy

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i like dark villains im disturbed
    I've always had a soft spot for bad boys too but I draw the line at rapists and sadists!

As long as Catherine is in season 2 cant wait

james norton will back so will tommy escape prison

Returns on 9th February at 9.oo pm on BBC1

Whilst out solving a case of sheep rustling, Catherine discovers a decomposed body hidden in a garage on a local estate. Raped and murdered, the victim is someone close to home. All too soon, Catherine finds herself in the middle of a murder investigation.

Meanwhile Clare bumps into her old friend Neil Ackroyd, who has recently moved to Hebden Bridge and works in the local corner shop. Will old flames reignite? Other relationships are thrown into turmoil as Catherine kindly takes in son Daniel after he is thrown out of his house, while Detective Sergeant John Wadsworth faces a tough decision when his girlfriend unexpectedly turns up at the house he shares with his wife and children.

When another dead body is found the police begin to suspect a serial killer is behind the murders, and Detective Superintendent Andy Shepherd and Detective Inspector Jodie Shackleton are called in to head up the case. Locked away behind bars, Tommy Lee Royce is given some very unexpected news and, distraught, seeks comfort in a mysterious female visitor.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-01-2016), lizann (28-01-2016), Snagglepus (28-01-2016), tammyy2j (28-01-2016)

Thread Information